Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Older women

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Catch22, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

In my drunken state last night I ended up bangin a 43 year old. She looked around 35 but was definitely no 20 year old. It was the oldest chick I've ever slept with. What's your oldest & what do you think about older women?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Uhhhhhhhh ... no comment

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

my oldest was, at the time, was 22 or 23 i think, i keep getting older and they stay the same age. but i would love to hook up with a woman in her 30's or 60's.

4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

she was 28 at the time.

shes 30 now.
    i havent gotten up with her in about a year and a half.
    but last time i talked to her, she was talking about 3 somes with this beautiful blonde woman she knows.
    supposedly i was the one she was considering to be the third. anyway i digress...

the older they are, the more they want it......

5. BIG T

BIG T Member

love them... they arent shy about anything and are always down for freaky shit... the oldest i have had..she was 34 when i was 20... damn that means she is pushing 40 now.

6. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

um i was 17 she was 25 and i had a mrs at the time...

7. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

she was 26,i was 19......but if it was up to me it would be nothing but sweet 16 until the end.

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i was 15 she was 23 now she is 26 and i would do her again.;)

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

thinking this through, i came to an odd realization, i have never slept with a girl older than me......

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

<-- In praise of older women !

You dont have to teach them anything
    They dont worry about their Dads
    They dont expect you to have 'status'
    They will drive you around
    You can show up hammered, and they'll always let you in
    They do some freaky shit!
    They dont have bitchy and jealous teenage friends
    and...
    You'll NEVER have to meet the parents

when I was 20, I hooked up with a few 24 year olds.
    That's my biggest difference, but it was a world away
    from the 18 year old I was with previously.

11. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

been there,...but no comment

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

the best I have done thus far was she was 21 when I was 17.

I want to get a woman that is pushin 30 soon.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

So, I'm in this bar hanging out with some friends. Theres an older blonde at the corner of the bar with an even older guy. I'm checking her out thinking shes 40ish and the dudes gotta be around 60. So, I have her pegged for some little old man, big money slut. I'm minding my own business talking to my friends when she interrupts with, "I'm not hitting on you, believe me I'm 48 and your what 21, but...blah, blah, blah". I'm like wtf, but she seems cool, so I start talking to her. Turns out she's recently divorced and the dudes a friend and a priest. She repeated the, "I'm not hitting on you thing" a few more times, so I'm answering her questions and just being polite not thinking much of it. Eventually she asks me if she could call me sometime, but...she's not hitting on me. She says she's just lonely and she misses conversation. She goes on to suggest she could make me dinner or whatever if I wanted to hang out. Keep in mind I'm getting trashed as she's saying all this and she repeats the not hitting on me thing so many times...that I actually believe she is being genuine. So she has me fully convinced that she just wants a young single guy to show her around the city and get her adjusted to single life again. By this time her friend and all my friends and us are in one big conversation. So, everyone's blah, blahing and she asks me to go to the bathroom with her. I'm like...nah, I don't hafta go. She waits a little bit and then says she wants to talk to me. So, I'm like alright go to the bathroom and I'll meet you there in a couple minutes. When I get back there, she full on drops the not hitting on me routine. She says she wants me to kiss her, so I'm like wtf...why not I'm drunk. She's all over my ass, grabbing my dick, putting my hand on her tits and shit. I'm just like woah. After this she's like I want you to come home with me. I'm thinking hell yeah this chicks gonna hurt in the morning.

moral of this story...older women are playahs, freaks and zesto points out all the praise.

14. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

she was 52 when i was 16

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

so you didn't go home with her?
    You kind of trailed off the end of your story.

I just feel bad for the 'friend and a priest' guy.
    You know she was lying about that one too!