Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

(Older) NYC oontzers: Anyone know the story on this guy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Drue_Down, Mar 11, 2015.

1. NYMuneQuita

NYMuneQuita New Jack

Yes that sure is Dave Bongiasca or "Cuz" a graff writer from NY.. I used to hang out with him back in the day.. it's all legit money.. (parents) I have to admit one of the most coolest guys I have ever hung out with.. very down to earth.. I always wondered what had happened to him.. but wasn't sure if he was dead... he did alot of drugs back then as well.. He has gained alot of weight though!! :grimacing:

JesusMachine and KILZ FILLZ like this.
  2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Yo this guys Instagram is active as hell, Bates just painted a Bongiasca outline

2018 I see you

3. Ray Velcoro

Ray Velcoro New Jack

Fuck this guy.
    I know people to a much lesser extent in similar ''spoiled in family wealth'' situations and they ALWAYS wind up being druggie losers.
    One of my best friends OD'd and died on fucking H, upper-middle class version of this guy. Kid could have gone anywhere, any university, done basically anything.
    Instead he's dead at 26. It's so selfish it almost overcomes the poignancy of it.

4. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

Just when I thought the lamest thread of all time would finally slide off the front page...

Fist 666 likes this.
  5. Mizzleshizzle

Mizzleshizzle New Jack

Sorry to bump this dumb thread, but had to join this site just to write this
    I went to school with David in the late 80s in NYC. Yeah we was stupidly rich back then too, he had one of those famous duplex apartments on the upper East side.
    Can't say I agree with you on him being a nice guy so much, he was an utter d*ck to me .
    I saw him get his ass into a random woman's face on a NYC bus (on a school trip, in school uniform). And farting. A really loud greasy fart.
    He got expelled for that

6. Steel Schnauzer

Steel Schnauzer Dirty Dozen Crew

Buddy should overdose that would make a cool story on here