Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

(Older) NYC oontzers: Anyone know the story on this guy?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Drue_Down, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Mr.Maker

Mr.Maker Veteran Member

2. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

Hashtag game is on point
    https://instagram.com/p/5VhI3yDfLq/

#raesremmurd #sremmlife #zaytoven #mikewillmadeit #idgt #bricksquad #slimshady #lilwaynebelike #lilwayne #freeweezy #yg400 #ilovemakonnen #bankrollfresh #boosiebadazz #guccimane #dreamchasers #meekseason #migos #richthekid #jeezy #youngjeezy #youngdolph #ssur #glogang #pimphandstrong #yrn #bwa #hbkgang #mmg #ovo

3. PassagesMalibu

PassagesMalibu New Jack

4. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Haha what the fuck

Drue_Down likes this.
  5. breakfast menu

breakfast menu Member

ohhh this dude posted JA's face today. crazy.

6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Wow. what a complete piece of shit.

*grabs popcorn*

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

This guys IG feed is blowing up so bad right now (specifically on the latest pic he posted on a certain writer. It reminds me of the old days on here.

8. theprotester

9. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

I saw it yesterday. Now a bunch of his posts are gone. I hope somebody posts his beatdown on IG...

He accused a certain person of encouraging a former or mutual friend (the grammar wasn't particular coherent, also in all caps) to steal a $3000 jacket from him.

so he posted his face.

10. theprotester

LOL

We know from experience that all caps is a sign of intelligence.

Donald Chump likes this.
  11. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

I was just wondering why dude posted that yesterday as if he was exposing something we didn't already figure out a page or so ago in 2015.

12. theprotester

It would appear they've been posting it around the web wherever his name comes up. Saw the same thing on a car forum.

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

What a fucking ass clown

14. Donald Chump

Donald Chump Junior Member

Seems he's keen to confirm what his personal appearance suggests.

15. Drue_Down

Drue_Down 12oz Loyalist

Joined: Jan 10, 2005 Messages: 11,210 Likes Received: 1,167
    Yes! I unfollowed him a while back as he killed my IG feed taking pictures of his screen of old NYC graff, shit was annoying.

Time to check up on Cuzzy Cuz! #LilWheezyVersaceRolexWhyInTheHellDoesTimDogKeepFrontinElroyCohenGetsTheGasFace