Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

older girls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Bloc131, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

i'm about to go hang out with a girl who is like 10 years older than i am. we've never met before. any suggestions?

2. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

girls ten yrs older then me are women.

3. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

you get my point, einstein

4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

no, I got your point. I love them older. Women that have their shit together are usually looking for a younger guy that doesnt have his shit together.

5. caL

caL Senior Member

nah man, fat bitches is where its at....
    :king:

6. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

yeah i'm hoping so. we're meeting via a mutual friend. here is her description by the friend.

"loves skateboarders and needs to get laid. "

check and check

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

heh,good luck...i like older chicks....they know what they are doin...

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you mean mothers.

9. toad_AAA

toad_AAA Member

10. $360

$360 Elite Member

all i have to say, is good work. theres this girl i work with thats 10 years older than me and she touches my ass all the time.

yes indeed.

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

My babys mother is four years older than me and I just got out of a relation ship with a lady that was my social studies teacher in my old high school..she is now 31..

12. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

i ve been 2 years with an older women. they rock, but then its hard to get over it. FUCK!:(

13. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

went to the bar got with some 30 year old sexy milf took her to my boys house drank even more smoked dank and then i fell asleep on her lap on the couch...

14. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

so here is the story..

i go to this girl's place. she is making some food for some guy's birthday who is in some band. there is a show tonight so i just decided to go there and hang out while she did that. she lives with like 10 other people in some nice-ish house in the back woods kind of. some of the roommates were cool but this one dude kept on eyeball fucking me like i was some kind of jerk. whatever.

so i see this girl and she is totally not my type. she sounds nice on the phone and is pretty nice in person, but as far as looks go...

let's just say it's have to be pretty dark in the room if she wanted to get busy. she was kind of a big girl.

15. [P][I][M][P]

[P][I][M][P] Banned