Oldboy

imported_YEAHMANWORD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its worth buying.. ive watched it 5 times and i still find it quite enjoyable.. apparently its part of a trilogy by the director.. im not sure if that true.. someone was trying to have a conversation about it a week or two ago at a bar.. but i didnt really know the person and i was drunk.. and at that point korean cinema was inconsequential.

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 12 2006, 09:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 12 2006, 09:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Jan 12 2006, 12:29 PM

then buy it nigga!!! damn!

Hey Guy, calm down. You're probably right, so I'll netflix it then burn it very shortly.

[/b]

so wait, you have netflix but have continually gone to the video store to rent this?

just added those other two movies to my netflix..

Yeah, this move is alright.

I have Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance right here in front of me. It's the first of his "vengeance trilogy". *Lady Vengeance is still in the theatres or something, I believe

*has anyone seen Taegukgi (sp)? AKA Brotherhood of War? I got that, too. My buddy has been on some Korean pride flex lately..

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Jan 12 2006, 02:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Jan 12 2006, 02:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dumy@Jan 12 2006, 09:43 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Jan 12 2006, 12:29 PM

then buy it nigga!!! damn!

Hey Guy, calm down. You're probably right, so I'll netflix it then burn it very shortly.

so wait, you have netflix but have continually gone to the video store to rent this?

just added those other two movies to my netflix..

[/b]

no actually I don't..but I'm probably gonna open up an account for all the movies I want that are always out..thanks for asking