old824s friday night drinking beer post.

old*824

what?

huh....i seen these landscapers lay in a 20 grand yard. that shit looks nice. baller motherfucker in a ford 350 with a tight crew.

i dont wanta blow my spot. but ay lady. when i ride by you on my bike and your catchin the bus, how you gonna look at me like ima loser cause im on a bike....or maybe she was dissen me, but ay lady, at least i looked back at your face after looking at your ass.

i want my fixie.

shit is shady as a motherfucker. this world is a wasteland of miss spent energy.

fuck. im a loser. i miss my cat. my lady.

oh, and on my days off i getta do jail time.

you dont even know......actually you prolly have a good idea.

yeah, well word. fuck. shit. i dont fucking know. show some love on a rainy friday night in a house with no cable tv.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

miss spent energy on me and it was plenty of loving energy.

you know, i debated and still spelled it wrong. i think the effect i was looking for was mis-spent, as in emphasis. however my original spelling was mispent. but im buzzed and high and inhaled primer fumes all day, so in the famous joker 12oz catch fraze, my spelling skills are about as sharp as a wet bag of mice.

word.

i must admit that you have become a much more interesting character on 12oz... i wasn't sure of your trajectory at first--- lots of shit talking and confrontation, then the kaws thread... now, some thought, self-awareness, honesty. it at least breeds a little intrigue. contradiction and complexity, nahmean?

anyway. drink that brew homey.

yeah, i treat 12oz as my emotional punching bag.

however, by the time im thirty five i should have several realestate investments as well as a business to insure a early retirement, possibly as early as 45.....and i wanna be comfortable and shit you know...shit motherfucker....ima be a old motherfucker up in college living in a small well technologied house smoking medical shit and watching young womens tits bounce at school getting my law degree to make more cash.

eh, fuck it though. my life has been crazy and having expelled countless antics of pure negativity, maybe you realize i dont give that much of a fuck. but really ima nice person.

i just have several social inertaction disorders.......but like i said...i got my game sights adjusted for profitable self sustaining futures with a lover/woman/genius as a business partner....

but really though....life is a motherfucker. enjoy it while its enjoyable.

eh, fuck......

hate being a boozer you know? cause you buy beer but its never enough.

this four a day forty ounce habit is wack.........but its only 10 bones and if i dont drink than im irritable and shit and think about how much people suck.....allthough.....i guess when i drink......i talk about how much people are wack.....actually.....females that suck are blessings.....

i swear when i get the solo crib im buying fortys weekly by the case.

i cant even drink expensive beer cause it dont get me faded and the taste aint that much better.

mother fucker.

echo leader one to echo leader two...theres an enemy and hes right in front of you.......

from Dj Snafu's radio show mix cd the Scissor Hands show.

i get you the name of the artist.....but i gotta call that motherrfucker and shit...motherfucker....you fucking know? that shit gonna take a hot motherfucking second motherfuck....fuck...that song is the motherfucking knock though motherfucker......

tally for the eve........

forty ounce mickeys

thirty two ounce miller high life

22 spaten

forty bud light

22 spaten.....

so thats...

plus

plus

is 94

plus forty

is 134

plus 22

is 156 ounces of bottled beer plus blaze and 4 cigs.

hmmmmmm.......seen tight names on trains on the recent.