1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Old Threads removed?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by imported_Tesseract, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Old Threads removed?

Discussion started by imported_Tesseract - Oct 26, 2001

A couple of days before the site went down for reconstruction i was searching the forums for some threads that needed to be downloaded for my personal archive(nerd voice)
    I found them(mostly talking about the yard and third rail) apparently i didnt saved them then.
    I searched the new site and i didnt found them.
    I was wondering if threads were removed.
    The only one that i am sure that doesnt exist is a thread in Third rail all about photography(since i dont remember details about the others spotted)
    If the files still exist could it be possible to mail that photothread to me?

Thanx

2. theFUME

theFUME 12oz Senior Member

theFUME - Replied Oct 29, 2001

lol

sorry had to point it out

theFUME - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Oct 30, 2001

Fume, i appreciate your concern on correct english usage...
    As said in the past english is not my mother language so allow me a few mistakes now and then.
    The whole grammar/spelling thing has become an obsession lately and i dont find that a bad thing, just stop being a jerk about it...

Cause if you dont i''l download the 12ozSearch Engine Patch(Made by THE LAW)
    In order to search your 738 posts for grammar/spelling mistakes...
    You'll be amazed.

4. miz303

miz303 Banned

miz303 - Replied Nov 5, 2001

bump

miz303 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  5. theFUME

theFUME 12oz Senior Member

theFUME - Replied Nov 13, 2001

wasnt tryin to be a dick jus makin a laugh sorry that it was at your gramical error's expense.:dazed:

theFUME - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Nov 13, 2001

hahahaha

i order both of you to read 25 dictionary pages. and no pocket version either.. .

7. Funk~That

Funk~That Guest

Funk~That - Replied Nov 22, 2001

You forgot to capitalize the a in and becouse its the start of a sentence. Please write this sentence 10 times! hahaha!

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 22, 2001

actually, he substituted a period for a comma, no big deal, write it twice...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: