old tag for a girl, unfinished sketch, and my car

Guest B2

3 pics

0400147171_001P.jpg

0400147179_001P.jpg

0400147172_005P.jpg

I also write Myth, thats actually my main name thats why I signed the first one with that. And here is my car last year, I am currently redoing the whole thing. peace-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Simon Ese

Originally posted by THEdude

cholo loco

:mexican: Straight off the streets of East Los

I came to blast you putos:mexican:

Guest THEdude

Hey vato loco porque no pintas tu nombre en tu ride ese, pinta un pinche vieja encuerada y then show to all of us no?

el mero mero

Originally posted by KillYurSteel

there is already a myth that will crush you

I know who you are talking about and believe me he aint much better than me, he is more into trains and I'm more into pieces. I just aint posting any of my really tight shit because I know there are a lot of biters here-

And as soon as I finish the paintjob of my car I will post it in your open forum, i am going to airbrush something real tight on it

Originally posted by B2

I just aint posting any of my really tight shit because I know there are a lot of biters here-

haha, this is my favorite excuse ever.

you couldn't come up with an original name, but you have such an original style that you wont let any of us see it for fear we'll bite it? haha. good one.

car is dope though.

Originally posted by seeking

haha, this is my favorite excuse ever.

you couldn't come up with an original name, but you have such an original style that you wont let any of us see it for fear we'll bite it? haha. good one.

car is dope though.

I was talking about the toys, I haven't seen mant tight people here yet you all dissrespect me because of a name that I write. I dont know none of y'all so I couldn't care less but if you really think I need to make excuses then battle me, then we'll see who has skills. And that goes for any of you beat me and you can talk shit all day/ peace- BTW i've been writing for over 6yrs I aint no newbie riding on a niggas name

who gives a shit if a toy bites you? if you're that dope, people will know who you are.

no one 'disrespected you' they noted that there is another much more up, much more famous, much more deserving MYTH, and tht judging by your two sketches, you were not nearly at his level. that isn't disrespect, its just telling you how it is.

you havent seen many tight people on here? then get the fuck out of the blackbook area and look at the walls or trains thread. everyone from east, to giant, to onorok, to futura, to joker, to worm, to t-kid and so on and so on, has posted on this site, dont tell me there arent dope writers here...

Archived