Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

old tag for a girl, unfinished sketch, and my car

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by B2, Jul 19, 2002.

1. B2

B2 Guest

3 pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also write Myth, thats actually my main name thats why I signed the first one with that. And here is my car last year, I am currently redoing the whole thing. peace-

2. THEdude

THEdude Guest

3. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

there is already a myth that will crush you.....but you got a nice car

4. B2

B2 Guest

Simon Ese

:mexican: Straight off the streets of East Los
    I came to blast you putos:mexican:

5. THEdude

THEdude Guest

Hey vato loco porque no pintas tu nombre en tu ride ese, pinta un pinche vieja encuerada y then show to all of us no?

el mero mero

6. B2

B2 Guest

I know who you are talking about and believe me he aint much better than me, he is more into trains and I'm more into pieces. I just aint posting any of my really tight shit because I know there are a lot of biters here-

And as soon as I finish the paintjob of my car I will post it in your open forum, i am going to airbrush something real tight on it

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha, this is my favorite excuse ever.

you couldn't come up with an original name, but you have such an original style that you wont let any of us see it for fear we'll bite it? haha. good one.

car is dope though.

8. B2

B2 Guest

I was talking about the toys, I haven't seen mant tight people here yet you all dissrespect me because of a name that I write. I dont know none of y'all so I couldn't care less but if you really think I need to make excuses then battle me, then we'll see who has skills. And that goes for any of you beat me and you can talk shit all day/ peace- BTW i've been writing for over 6yrs I aint no newbie riding on a niggas name

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

who gives a shit if a toy bites you? if you're that dope, people will know who you are.

no one 'disrespected you' they noted that there is another much more up, much more famous, much more deserving MYTH, and tht judging by your two sketches, you were not nearly at his level. that isn't disrespect, its just telling you how it is.

you havent seen many tight people on here? then get the fuck out of the blackbook area and look at the walls or trains thread. everyone from east, to giant, to onorok, to futura, to joker, to worm, to t-kid and so on and so on, has posted on this site, dont tell me there arent dope writers here...

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

11. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

i got x's

well if this was tic tack toe you won! hands down