Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

old sketch, just learning to post flix

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by garcia_vega, Apr 8, 2002.

1. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

2. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

3. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i'm tryin man--you guys can ignore this thread or delete it when i fucking figure out what i'm doing wrong

4. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

fuck it i'm going to read read all the way through that thread in faq--i thought i followed the directions in the beginning exactly but it didn't work.

5. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

6. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

you just missed one opening square bracket [

7. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

thank you very much. bhudda bless you!

8. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

i get no thanks? i fixed it before he did! damn you.

9. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

thank you to sudz--but bhudda explained what i did wrong--you just called me a dummieface. but sorry thank you also.

10. SilpherGirl

SilpherGirl Guest

no that's only his sig.

11. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

drugs are bad!:D

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

poop on a frog

13. forest gump

forest gump New Jack

ok what matters it that you got it posted and enough about drugs and pooping on a frog by the way thats pretty good

14. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

looks pretty good man. All i will really say is make your lines a bit straighter in some places. looks good but super straight lines make the finished produce look funkarific!

15. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

put it up on a wall