Old School

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the funniest part of tha whole movie is when that fat black guy dropped the block that was tied to his dick from tha roof and it went through the drain, funniest sounds i heard from him :lol: :lol: :lol:

also everytime time they swear infron of the kids the one guy goes, "ear muffs" also very funny when he said y dont u rub it in with tha swearin and the otha dude goes "Cock ,Balls"

funny ass movie, another funny movie is THE HOT CHICK(WOW SO MANY HOT CHICKS IN THAT MOVIE ESPECIALLY JESSICA, and LING LING):love:

it looks really stupid but i guess that's the point. plus it has a wilson brother in it so maybe i should check it out.

are we still "homies" sooki? my computer is all fucked up and my instant messenger doesn't work but feel free to send me an email with all your most inspiring thoughts and dreams anytime you get bored.

"big K cola" (grocery store brand) is actually pretty good. they make a bunch of really fucked up flavors like strawberry kiwi and black cherry which sound really repulsive but at the same time i find myself strangely attracted to them.

When Will Farrel was running alongside his wife's car I was in tears. The entire movie was mindless entertainment and just great to watch for laughs, this stupid American loved it what?

DMX!!! Are you back? I was beginning to wonder what the hell happened to you. You'll always be my special homie.

Guest 6Feet1

that used to be the name of this 1 guy i used to play basketball with........"old skool" he was like some 60 year old asian guy trying to ball at Cherry park......i know he wasnt the original one over there......it was some old ass black guy (can anybody verify this?), but it used to be hella funny watching him play........i remeber he fell down one time giving it his all.........i was trying not to laugh.......cause that would be fucked up laughing at some 60 fool falling.......

Archived