Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

old school jersey pics

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by slyle_old, Jul 13, 2001.

1. Slyle CMC

Slyle CMC Senior Member

Anyone happen to have some older jersey pics from 80's or early 90's. Im lookin for heads like mc2 or dayz, roar, i got this one if anyone knows who it is. Give me a min and ill post it.

2. Slyle CMC

Slyle CMC Senior Member

[​IMG]

anyone know who this is and its dats?

Its central jerzee near rutgers, on an abandoned raquetball wall? been there over 8 years. still there

3. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

4. FIFE DIGGY

FIFE DIGGY New Jack

he must be important to that scene cause in central jersey its getting tuff to find open spots to paint and noone went over him. it looks like mid 80s stuff.

5. charlie dundar

charlie dundar Member

props to mc2 he is one of the first guys i seen up,ok.that being said who wants to see this piece from 92 or 93.it is wack for that time period.it has no relevance in the new jersey scene.never heard of the person,never seen him up.point blank...toy is toy,why don't we start posting 92 bombs of ces63 aka desh and say its old school too.''true'' old school is 2nasty aka jerry from newark,it is a popular belief that he was the garden state's first writer.a jerry silver still lurks on highway 78 untouched.

6. Carlton Banks

Carlton Banks Member

hmmm...

------------------
    [​IMG]

7. TheGarbageMan

TheGarbageMan Member

yea i saw that silver jerry on 78 a while ago i think they might have buffed it tho, anyone see tha new pois on 287?
    damn yo really really old school shit on the dover line at highland ave train station, right when you get off the platform theres an alley wit some old emo and Dez and some other people

8. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

I lived in Newark for a summmer in 84 or 85 (in Scutter Homes, those buildings they blew-up) and used to piece with some kids named HAK and REVENGE and BRE and CUZ, any one have any flicks of these dudes? There was another kid who wrote PRINS or PRINZ or something...long time ago...too much dust.

9. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

mc2 was definately the first highway bomb i had ever seen...it was on an overpass that was visible from ford avenue in fords. i was like 12 and thought it was a gang that stole bmx bikes.

10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

11. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 Senior Member

how about DEUS, What4, Ko and P36 ??

12. charlie dundar

charlie dundar Member

respect due,i saw a documentary about that at nace's house a while ago.that is ''jersey old school''not the flick above...there is also this guy proe from newark who pieced mta subways way back.props to 8ball,and all the other overlooked jersey artists from the past.

13. FIFE DIGGY

FIFE DIGGY New Jack

hec (rip), what4 from around jersey city late 80s, 8ball,proe,zure,cap,snow, the list goes on. if anyones got old school jersey fliks post them cause i wish i both had them and new how to post.

14. LawrenceTureaud

LawrenceTureaud Junior Member

8ball, tenz, wasnt there an old school leone in newark that used to do them characters mr dunbar? used to see them buying my first rocks on avon ave when i was 16. who can forget the one who got busy, old school prizzy?

15. Slyle CMC

Slyle CMC Senior Member

I was not saying that it was 8 years old, it is just that I know it has been there for at least 8 years. Just by looking at the style one would think it is older. And as for the area it is in I would have to say it is ahead of its time, as for north Jersye that is a whole different story. But oh well......
    ps like I said I was askin for the date, meaning I am not sure when it is from.