Old lady gets beaten the hell up

El Producto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slumlord@May 12 2005, 12:24 PM

THATS WHAT STUPID OLD WHITE LADYS GET FOR BEING DOWN IN DA HOOD AND NOT STREET SMART

That aint got nothin to do with anything..That lady was minding her own Biz..I hope someone in your family gets robbed like that, and make sure to remind em about not bein "street smart" and being down in "Da hood"...Faggot..

Damn that's fucked up.

This is off topic but they are installing some hi-tec camera systems in baltimore. I saw on the news earlier some footage of some dude rolling a blunt at a bus stop and outta nowhere a cop comes flying in and tackles him and two others jump in.... what is that?

I fucking hate going into DC because of all the damn speed traps and cameras and bullshit but now baltimore is going to be the same way?

Originally posted by WhereEaglesDare@May 12 2005, 10:16 PM

ha ha ha, she got served

You fucking idiot, your life means nothing and i hope you have a terminal illness in the next year you fucking faggot.

Yea, ol' dude got caught, had about 53 prior convictions....what the fuck 53!!, she was 83 years old and she got kicked a few times after being punched, about a few days after it happened she was telling everyone that she'll be back to buisness in a few. When we watched that shit on the tube we were ready to look for this motherfucker, i think most everyone in the area was. i mean come on...83.

I remember that lady she used to stay outside the escalator selling umbrelas, she closed down one day and i was stuck in the rain.

Villain.....haha. baltimore fucking sucks, when a gust of wind blows be sure to turn your back to it unless you want a heaping of trash, liquids and maybe a dead rat or two. I forgot where you can access the cameras in the d.c area but it's a nice site to watch especially during the protests.