Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Old Hobo Picture <----- NO Graff In this

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by TranceStoner, May 30, 2002.

1. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

Ummm... i thought some of you might enjoy this. i thought it was pretty cool. Its an old picture of Royal Gorge i got sent on a freight hopping mailing list, taken by a hobo around 1935.:king:
    umm i wanted to put up an attachment but it says i can't so check out the webpage. why can't i put an attachment?!? GOD DAMN IT? I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP
    http://gowest.coalliance.org/cgi-bin/image...0135961+GB-5961

2. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

oh yeah check out the guy standing on top of the train!

3. the_snake

the_snake Banned

cool

dopeness .
    whats the mailing list address there mr trance stoner??

4. microsoft_golf

microsoft_golf New Jack

dont wanna waste any space?

i was wondering if anybody had any wasp flix ......i only have one on a subway car in toronto......but thats about it.....i dont have a scanner....and my school is a beeeyotch!

please and thanks

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

6. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

umm send an email to [email protected] asking to be a member i think thats how you join.

oh yeah and why does it say that i can't put attachments? does anyone know

7. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member