Old guys at bars

Frate_Raper

I love the old dudes at bars....you know the ones alone or in crowds of "singles" dancing like tools to Red Red Wine trying to pick up the waitress's and the underage girls.I can't wait to be that guy I've even started buying the uniform.

Tight black jeans

cowboy boots

plaid shirt long sleved must be tucked in(if your a go getter WHICH I am you may role the selves up)

hair dye from grey to og colour of course!

nasty leather jacket

Tonight I was playing pool at a pool hall and there was a group of homo old guys and this one guy kept dancing alone like I'm talking Billy Idol alone noone dances at this place.He was sporting his uniform and was going off when U-B40 came on.I wanted to kill him to save him from my homie Steve's jokes.

Do I have to get jumped in to that crew? or do I just have to go thru a mesy devorse?Fr8o your well on your way with that fill me in dog.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Frate Raper

I love the old dudes at bars....you know the ones alone or in crowds of "singles" dancing like tools to Red Red Wine trying to pick up the waitress's and the underage girls.I can't wait to be that guy I've even started buying the uniform.

Tight black jeans

cowboy boots

plaid shirt long sleved must be tucked in(if your a go getter WHICH I am you may role the selves up)

hair dye from grey to og colour of course!

nasty leather jacket

Tonight I was playing pool at a pool hall and there was a group of homo old guys and this one guy kept dancing alone like I'm talking Billy Idol alone noone dances at this place.He was sporting his uniform and was going off when U-B40 came on.I wanted to kill him to save him from my homie Steve's jokes.

Do I have to get jumped in to that crew? or do I just have to go thru a mesy devorse?Fr8o your well on your way with that fill me in dog.

hahahahahahhaha....that;s fuckin' grwaT,MAN....HOLY SHIT.....I aklr43eady feel like aN ARTIFACT at the pub....and I'm only 28.....shit....the mean streaks came out in full force tonight.....it was fun.... haha.lol.....whatever.

i aspire to be thart creepy old guy in about 15years

theres thius guy bob where i drink that is always there hitting oin chicks

hes fickin funny and sometimres ends up with soime ugly pussy

byut it makes him happy, so its all good

Originally posted by ragsoe505

455, let's start our old guys club. we'll call it "let's go git us sum pritty lil gals" or some shit. i don't really look that old yet, but i still feel like a old pervert when i'm pubbing.

fuck yeah.....I'm down.....I feel like I'm 50 when I walk into some bars.....and I look like I'm 19......but the fact that you know you are in your late 20's is scary.......in 2 years I'll be 30.......and I could probab;y wa;k into any high school and not get sweatewd....not that I'd want to.....but...anyway.....I sold a painting tonight atr a bar and got a 70 dollar tab......and it's gone.....ahahaha.....fuck it though...I got to keep it dirtbag......yo rags,come with ......... next time he rollls through....you'll have a blast....and you got a place to crash.

Guest landofdalost

ha

the worst is when you sit at a bar and they hold conversations with you like they are related n shit.....they come up with the funniest shit ever too...... the best is them underage girls who get in with the fake id's and act like they are hot shit... :lol: :lol: :lol: :nut:

Finally a Thread I have some experience in again.

I loved going to bars and saloons when I was in my late 'teens and early 20's. I drank a lot back then (in the late 60's and early '70s) and I wasn't ugly, so it was fun picking up the cuties. There was a couple of years when I was like 20-21 where I was sleeping with about three or four different girls a week. And that was pre-AIDS (nobody knew it existed--whatever diseases one might catch "could be cured with a shot of penicillin," and the girls all looked at you like you were crazy if you wanted to use a condom. They would get all insulted, as though you were saying "I think you're such a slut that I might catch a disease from you." So it was "bareback or bye-bye" with every girl you met.

When I got to be like 22, I was still hitting the clubs pretty hard, but things were different. It seemed like the girls my age were beginning to worry about the future (not me, I was like "live for today") and so they were getting picky about who they would go with. Girls in their mid-20's were going to University of Houston, and everybody wasgetting more interested in having nice stuff--cool aopartments, clothes, they were beginning to want "successuful" guys. I tell you the truth, I did not give a rat's ASS about being successful. So I sort of started "slipping", slowly I realized that the competition was leaning towards guys with plans for education, and guys who had decent jobs. The only girls that didn't care about that shit were younger girls, still out for a party. But at 23-24, I began to realize that to them, I was "getting older."

Man. I didn't feel any older. I was still the same guy I always was, inside. But the process of getting cold-shouldered by the chicks had already begun.

I was in the Marines from age 26-30. Stationed in California, where women despise Marines. I met my present wife there. Her brother was a Marine. Her first husband was a Marine. Lucky me. We broke up and got back together a couple of times.

I lived in San Francisco in the early '80s. It is a town that is kinder to straight men. The straight women there are a lot less choosy, because a substantial part of the male population is gay, so there are a lot of straight women who sit at home on Saturday night. I worked as a janitor there (the country was in a "recession" when I got out of the Marines.) That's certainly no job with a future, but I dated a telephone company executive who was a former ballet dancer, and some other women who under normal circumstances wouldn't have given a janitor the time of day.

You guys on here who see these older guys in bars and think that they are such assholes are going to get your chance too. Believe me when I tell you, there will come a day when the young, beautiful girls all dressed up so fine will be looking at you with a gaze tinged with disgust, and you will know that your youth is over. And you'll be like 24 or 25. Time takes it's toll on you, and what is cool today will ABSOLUTELY not be chillin' tomorrow. Make a list of the top twenty coolest things you can think of---in three or four years they will just as uncool as Elvis and the Rolling Stones. Don't sleep. The party is almost over.

Kabar's words are hauntingly penetrating. Being 24 and a frequenter of bars and clubs I can feel his perspective, although I sure as hell never got with "3 or 4 girls a week" when I was 20-21.

Actually, girls who are down to meet you, greet you, and take a walk back to the crib and get on their back mess with my mind. There was a random, quite attractive female who hit on me really hard at a bar a while back and we ended up at her place getting pretty into it. As much as I ABSOLUTELY wanted to jump STRAIGHT into sex I seriously started seeing visions of antibodies dancing in my head. I think she was pissed that I wasn't down to fuck.

Different day and age.

Guest imported_Tesseract

...i dunno, rolling stones are still cool to me...

i'm 24 and still have game on bars...guess i belong to the cool apartment/college dude status....but thats how my girls are/were

man, frate raper, this post is so fucking true its not even funny. i see these kids of guys in every bar. especially back home, theres quite an abundance of them.

hahahah i just thought of the best story. ok, i used to work at like a box factory type deal and there was this one guy who worked there, a real idiot, like 42 and smart as a rock. but he was super nice, and easy to confuse, so wed take him to the club on occasion just for laughs, one night two girls picked him up kinda, and they were all dancing with him, buying him a few drinks, and he was buying them some drinks and so on. so they start getting really close with him, grinding and all this, hes getting super hyped, hes gonna get 2 20 year old girls in one night. so eventually one just kinda slips out the door and leaves, the other one just told him she was gonna get some shots for them and never came back. hes comes back to the table where we were and starts freaking out. i guess the one girl got his wallet and all his cash and credit cards and the other followed her. so funny. he was so drunk he didnt noice with all the grinding going on...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man, frate raper, this post is so fucking true its not even funny. i see these kids of guys in every bar. especially back home, theres quite an abundance of them.

hahahah i just thought of the best story. ok, i used to work at like a box factory type deal and there was this one guy who worked there, a real idiot, like 42 and smart as a rock. but he was super nice, and easy to confuse, so wed take him to the club on occasion just for laughs, one night two girls picked him up kinda, and they were all dancing with him, buying him a few drinks, and he was buying them some drinks and so on. so they start getting really close with him, grinding and all this, hes getting super hyped, hes gonna get 2 20 year old girls in one night. so eventually one just kinda slips out the door and leaves, the other one just told him she was gonna get some shots for them and never came back. hes comes back to the table where we were and starts freaking out. i guess the one girl got his wallet and all his cash and credit cards and the other followed her. so funny. he was so drunk he didnt noice with all the grinding going on...

AHAHAHAHAH thats hawt man I wish I could do that shit to sucker old sluts. Toronto is full of these guys man you don't get it.

The only reason I was getting over so good

When I was 19-20-21 was that I was part of the crew at Family Hand Restaurant. The Family Hand was like the coolest, hippest restaurant in Houston. It was on the corner of Brazos and McIlhenny in Houston, in what was once called "east Montrose", but which has handily been re-named "Uptown" by the yuppie real estate assholes that are gentrifying it. When I lived there it was like mostly welfare mothers, hookers, dope addicts and hippies.

I guess "3 or 4" a week is an exaggeration. I can think of ONE week when that happened, so realistically it was more like a new chick every week, which is still pretty outrageous. The year I was 20, I went ape shit at the Hand. Mike C______(the owner) opened up a beer garden that we all helped build in a vacant, junk-strewn lot behind the Hand. It had a little garage-like building that we called the Beer Hut, which was the bar for the beer garden. There were colored, exterior Christmas lights strung across the beer garden and exterior speakers so you could hear the music being played inside. old biker named Smitty, who had one bad leg from a Harley crash, limped around as the bartender in the Beer Hut.

I worked as a busboy inside the restaurant itself, where there were tables and chairs jammed together and a steam line. My buddy Eric T_____(I just went back and erased his last name--it's not cool to front off people you know who did cool stuff and got a little fame and recognition) was a dishwasher and a short order cook. He played sets between orders of burgers and fries and barbeque link sandwiches.

(Both the Family Hand (which is a gay bar today) and Anderson-Fair Retail Restaurant had large social groups of artists, musicians, etc. that orbited around them. Look them up on your browser anlong with "music" or "blues music.")

This place was SO COOL that just being an employee there deferred a sort of star status. I had these secretaries and file clerks and girls like that who wanted to get into the inner circle of the Hand hitting on me trying to get invited "backstage" more or less.

Bands like ZZ Top played the Family Hand on weekends before they got famous. They lived in a ratty ass hippie house around the corner from Eric and me. Billy Gibbons and Frank Beard and Dusty Hill came in the Hand to eat all the time. They were neighborhood guys. Dusty's crazy ex-Bandido brother, Rocky, was in a band just as big as ZZ Top where all the members dyed their hair blue. They played Canned Heat-style blues but for some reason they just didn't make it.

One time I got picked up by a very attractive kindergarten teacher. I didn't know she was a teacher until we got back to the apartment. I was thinking "Hey, this is great! I must be one hot dude if girls this fine are coming to me." When we got in the rack she says, "I found out my husband is cheating on me. So I came down here and picked up the freakiest hippy I could find. I want you to do eveything to me you can think of, because I want to PAY HIS ASS BACK. Don't hold anything back. You can bite me, spank me, whatever you want--just don't mark up my face. I'm a kindergarten teacher." I was kind of insulted at first, and then I thought, hey, grudge fuck--that's the best kind. Boy, was I right. She must have really been pissed off at her husband. After we finished, I said "Do you want to use the bathroom to like wash up?" and she says "No way! I'm going home just like this--I hope he can smell it. The only way this could be better was if you got me pregnant." She was one crazy woman.

When I saw the movie "Almost Famous" I was thinking "That's IT, that's IT, they captured it PERFECTLY!" I loved that movie.

Archived