Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Old guys at bars

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I love the old dudes at bars....you know the ones alone or in crowds of "singles" dancing like tools to Red Red Wine trying to pick up the waitress's and the underage girls.I can't wait to be that guy I've even started buying the uniform.

Tight black jeans
    cowboy boots
    plaid shirt long sleved must be tucked in(if your a go getter WHICH I am you may role the selves up)
    hair dye from grey to og colour of course!
    nasty leather jacket

Tonight I was playing pool at a pool hall and there was a group of homo old guys and this one guy kept dancing alone like I'm talking Billy Idol alone noone dances at this place.He was sporting his uniform and was going off when U-B40 came on.I wanted to kill him to save him from my homie Steve's jokes.

Do I have to get jumped in to that crew? or do I just have to go thru a mesy devorse?Fr8o your well on your way with that fill me in dog.

2. Frate_Raper

I could also chalk that up as an Elivs sighting too he looked like a mix of dead on the shitter Elvis and stud Elvis.........which means nothing to a 17 year old that ran of money an hour ago and is willing to blow a guy for a zima

3. im not witty

im not witty Guest

haha. dont forget moustache. and drinking bud in bottles no matter what the special is.

4. 455

455 Guest

hahahahahahhaha....that;s fuckin' grwaT,MAN....HOLY SHIT.....I aklr43eady feel like aN ARTIFACT at the pub....and I'm only 28.....shit....the mean streaks came out in full force tonight.....it was fun.... haha.lol.....whatever.

5. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

455, let's start our old guys club. we'll call it "let's go git us sum pritty lil gals" or some shit. i don't really look that old yet, but i still feel like a old pervert when i'm pubbing.

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i aspire to be thart creepy old guy in about 15years
    theres thius guy bob where i drink that is always there hitting oin chicks
    hes fickin funny and sometimres ends up with soime ugly pussy
    byut it makes him happy, so its all good

7. 455

455 Guest

fuck yeah.....I'm down.....I feel like I'm 50 when I walk into some bars.....and I look like I'm 19......but the fact that you know you are in your late 20's is scary.......in 2 years I'll be 30.......and I could probab;y wa;k into any high school and not get sweatewd....not that I'd want to.....but...anyway.....I sold a painting tonight atr a bar and got a 70 dollar tab......and it's gone.....ahahaha.....fuck it though...I got to keep it dirtbag......yo rags,come with ......... next time he rollls through....you'll have a blast....and you got a place to crash.

8. sneak

sneak Guest

dammit, that sounds like what i want to be when i grow up...rorz

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

were you hanging out with my dad

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

maybe :eek:

11. landofdalost

landofdalost Guest

ha

the worst is when you sit at a bar and they hold conversations with you like they are related n shit.....they come up with the funniest shit ever too...... the best is them underage girls who get in with the fake id's and act like they are hot shit... :lol: :lol: :lol: :nut:

12. Frate_Raper

TT my dad is that guy man! he tells me about his 17 year old prospects ahahahaha dudes wicked bad.

I wanna be a sales rep for Just For Men and hook these dudes up!

13. Frate_Raper

They also lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee Shaggy songs!

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I went to some hose...well actually it was a double wide party...but it was some girls going away to the army get together and her dad was there...me and my friends we just sat around with him andgot shit faced and talked shit...old guys are fucking cool as hell.

15. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Frate Raper = Dyslexic