old guy appreciation thread

Abracadabra

so yeah, as most of you probably already know, i'm not a 16 year old high schooler.

well, i have been shaving my head bald now for a few years, and decided i'm sick of the cold weather here and need some protection, so i'm growing my hair a little bit. well, i was in the bathroom brushing my teeth the other night, and my wife walks in and goes "wow, look at all the grey hair you've got". i was like "WHAT!". i guess i hadn't noticed before, but she points all these fucking grey hairs everywhere. i mean, i know i'm a grown up, and i'm only getting more grown up as the days go by, but fuck man. it's a real kinda reality check. i'm getting old and i'm gunna die one day. scary

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol:

please abc...you arent old at all you fawker. people just get gray hair earlier than some. little bike m*** has some gray hair but his hair is so thick that you cant really tell. but i can see you freaking out in front of the mirror while isa is pulling them out.

p.s. i like the bald look on your. it looks good.

Guest imported_Europe

You shouldnt worry about hair getting grey, but hair going away...

I hate my reclining hairline... Oh, well, just cut it reeeeal short and nobody will notice...

I would post some sort of smiley, but they are all bald, so fuck it!

Originally posted by Europe

Oh, well, just cut it reeeeal short and nobody will notice...

!

this is what i do wen i have incredibly stupid hai cuts...

Originally posted by Europe

You shouldnt worry about hair getting grey, but hair going away...

I hate my reclining hairline... Oh, well, just cut it reeeeal short and nobody will notice...

I would post some sort of smiley, but they are all bald, so fuck it!

I think you mean to say receeding hair line. And I think ABC is in his 30s.... maybe.

I thought you were older, just came across to me like that, maybe I read somewhere you were, but then I saw how you got around kristy, so I thought you were a youngin after that, and now your telling me your old? Make up your damn mind.

On a seperate note I think of Mr. Mang. and ETHREADZNY as the same person, dunno why.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

but then I saw how you got around kristy, so I thought you were a youngin after that, and now your telling me your old? Make up your damn mind.

huh? how i was around kristy? i have made up my mind. i am old. europe is right on the money. i'm the grandpa of graffiti. me and Seen are working out our retirement plans. he wants to go to florida, but i'm not down for that at all. maybe we'll just stay where we are and get a time share. oh, and europe, if you'd seen what my hair looks like now, you'd see your not the only one with a receding hairline playa

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

huh? how i was around kristy?

"they got banned? sweet. kristy was a stupid writer cock smoking slut piece of crack ho shit, and indo was a fat thug wannabe with a boring cliched shitty tag. i hope they don't procreate together, or else the world would be in trouble" - Mr. ABC

Maybe it's just me, but I would expect that out of a 13 year old, not a 30 year old.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i turned 20 and freaking out!

20 mate 20! cant be called a teen and i have stepped on the adult platform of my life it sucks

that b'day is just around the corner for me and I'm scared.

on another note older guys can be fucking hot....mel gibson george clooney harrison ford john travolta...... don't get me wrong they can be scary perverts as well....but there are some hot ones I'd like to drag back home for a night

Archived