1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

old graffiti mags like this one

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mikro137, Feb 16, 2002.

1. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

old graffiti mags like this one

Discussion started by mikro137 - Feb 16, 2002

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Feb 17, 2002

meh , not such a great idea , probly woulda done better in the bench but the flix are prett crappy quality anyway

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. miz303

miz303 Banned

miz303 - Replied Feb 17, 2002

miz303 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Feb 17, 2002

old mags eh?

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. 5:00 Shadow

5:00 Shadow Guest

5:00 Shadow - Replied Feb 17, 2002

magz

all my old skool mags got thrown out ian di was upset but got over it except that every issue of 12 oz. prophet got the boot too, i'm looking to cop all those issue if any one can help me out i'd appreciate it thanks- aba...

6. SOCCERMOM 1

SOCCERMOM 1 Guest

SOCCERMOM 1 - Replied Feb 18, 2002

dear children,

how is soccercamp? although i think this post should be in the bench, it is a cool idea. i was very hyped to see the nsf zine and the city slicker zine regardless of quality>>>especially since i've been trying to get a hold of those two mags for over 7 years now(and never actually seen them, just heard about them). can i get a copy of those mags still, at, say TIMEBOMB or something??

can anyone post old mags such as NASTEE ENGLISH, INT'L GET HIP TIMES(T.I.G.H.T), SKILLS, STYLES FOR MILES, ETC

miss and love you,
    mom

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Feb 18, 2002

this is fresh...that nsf is classiccccc

8. niseNSF

niseNSF 12oz Member

niseNSF - Replied Feb 18, 2002

NSF suxxxxx. im in a gang. cocaine cheerleaders unite!

niseNSF - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. clone

clone New Jack

clone - Replied Feb 19, 2002

your confusing poor quality with "classic"

surely when using the word classic and graff mags you should be talking about igt ghettoart or vapours (from oz). all mid to late 80's periodicals that don't butcher presentation.

none of that kinkos shit.

clone - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. John Couger Melloncamp

John Couger Melloncamp New Jack

John Couger Melloncamp - Replied Feb 19, 2002

'kinkos bullshit' is str8 up D.I.Y zines, B&W, and cut and paste. Yeah, I.G.T .... sorry mr. glossy

John Couger Melloncamp - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Feb 19, 2002

Re: your confusing poor quality with "classic"

what the hell is wrong with "kinko's shit"? you must be one of those writers that like glossy ass pages that have pictures that every has seen before. there might be a misconception as what he actually meant in this thread but dont frown upon the "kinko shit". some people actually like the "kinko shit" rather than the glossy pages that are sold in stores. and yes, the "kinko shit" can be classy also. just because a graf zine is all nicely presented doesnt mean that it's a classic. its also what is being presented is being classic, meaning the photos.

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. TheGame

TheGame New Jack

TheGame - Replied Feb 19, 2002

The dopest old school mag(or any graff mag for that matter) was the NY issue of ON THE RUN, that came out back in 1992. I got that shit back then from Pure TFP.Best 5 dollars i had spent!! Interviews with Lee,Ghost,Seen,Pink,Quik,Poem, and more. Best photos and everything..Sure was a classic!

TheGame - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

mikro137 - Replied Feb 19, 2002

i totally agree , i also am fond of the can control after skate one cbs passed away.

14. TheGame

TheGame New Jack

TheGame - Replied Feb 20, 2002

Yeah alot of the Can Controll mags were great. I loved the 2 fr8 issues that he put out. I wish that mag was still in existence. He came out with one issue a year and a half ago but that was it. I still got the first issue of that mag with the interview with Ven RIS. That was a good one too!

TheGame - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. mapo wc

mapo wc 12oz Elite Member

mapo wc - Replied Feb 20, 2002

scan some of that shit if ya got it.

mapo wc - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: