old beef

metallix

that beef story i posted a while back...

well i settled it, the kid threw some shit at my car so i called the cops and got an order of protection. he now has a court date. ha

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...f+beyond+belief

thats the beef thread..ok there u go haha

and to add again (edit) .. i was outnumbered 1:9

after he threw the shit at my car, i got out with the club and was gunna handle the matters, but 1:9 isn't a good #. so i did the wise thing. now even if he TALKS/approachs me he gets bagged. i hate when people fuck with me for no reason, and this is how i deal with it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

you handled it like a fine upstanding citizen.

to bad you are NOT a fine upstanding citizen.

You had the car, why not run him down ?

Originally posted by doomfarmer

whatever happened to beatdowns???

seriously where did some1 catchin an old fashion beat down go? those were the days. o yah your a gay fuccccin pussy ass likin fag. good job u turend into the people u hate. have a good day.

Originally posted by doomfarmer

whatever happened to beatdowns???

Originally posted by rip

seriously where did some1 catchin an old fashion beat down go? those were the days. o yah your a gay fuccccin pussy ass likin fag. good job u turend into the people u hate. have a good day.

yea i guess ppl jus go to the cops now instead :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

pretty fukin gay and the pussy thing to do if u ask me

but if thats wahst theyre doin nowadays.....................

yo tease, i'm an OG for reals, straight mobster style, we ride on these bitch ass nikkuhz at will with four pounds and shit, they catch a beat down and they wanna come back with heat, they get clapped at like good performances and shit

:D

Guest --zeSto--

you got a point tease...

but on the other hand,

where I grew up, you'd only get the cops involved when the

situation was absolutely necessary. Even legal disputes were settled

without the help of the law. It was either "pay for any damages

or have all the neighbours cut you off". Shit gets settled in a community.

But that's just not the way things work anymore.

I saw my Mom tell some Hell's Angels to keep quiet.

She didn't threaten to call cops. She just said "what would YOUR mother do."

Things get worked out.

hahhaha....god....look at all the gangsters comming out of the wood work....id love to see half of you handle the situation metallix was in....

im guessing it would probably entail crying about it for a little while and then posting a thread about it on 12oz....

....someone threw something at his car, dude probably wants money for the damages, so hes not "cool" enough to go rob the guy and cut off his moms fingers like the rest of you would do (after all that how you guys roll in your gated communities right??)....big deal, im sure his street creed is really going to take a blow

Guest KING BLING

I think all the people who are defending calling the cops are missing the point. If someone was threatening my family or had a drunk driver hit me, I would definately consider calling the cops. BUT was this guys life in danger? He got a restraining order like an abused woman would.....if his life was truly in danger 1) he is a dumbass for getting into some shit he couldn't handle 2) its fine that he called the cops.....but it sounds like some "beef" that he was too pussy to handle on his own. Its not about being hard, its about handling your own shit - you don't have to be a gangsta to stick up for yourself

Archived