old as hell

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

with the world series on right now it would be the time to sell that. intrest in baseball is at its peak for the year right now, even though it a white sox penant.

i bet it wouldn't be too hard to find a year for that either. google 'white sox emblems' or something, then once you pinpoint the era of the design, you can find out the names of the players on the team and match them to the signatures. reverse engineering style.

then sell that shit for ten bucks because the white sox suck.

It'd be funny if those signatures belonged to a little league team.

It'd be even funnier if you sold it to someone who thought they were ballplayers.

You should take it to a baseball card shop or find an appraiser of these things, that way you can get the actual value and not get skimped on an Ebay sale. And if it's worthless, you could get away with selling it on Ebay, anyway.

Put it on e-bay.......I'm sure is there some dumbass that'll buy it.....hahaha....dude will probably cream his "fruit of the looms" when he sees that it's signed.....you know you could dump it on there....so I suggest do it.....

Archived