Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OLD ARCADE GAMES FULL OF LOVELY GORE!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CRAMPS, Mar 22, 2004.

1. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

SO, back mabey around 1995-96ish there was this arcade game at pinball palace (best arcade place in boulder) infact mabey 93...

ok, so it was this fighting game with all sorts of characters.. aliens, vikings, monsters, phyco hick killers, space babes.

but the main part of the game was the weapons you had, witch led to LIMB DISMEMBERMENT!

you would hit the dude in the arm with your chainsaw his arm would FLY off, blood going everywhere, the more you hit the guy right more limbs would come off...it was like that scene in the holy grail...and when you were the one with out limbs you had to use what you had left..you legs your head..so it was damn funny.

then when the guy had no legs or if you did some special move, you could decapitate them...more blood.

it had cartoony graphics, not bad looking at all. does this sound farmilliar to anyone?

I REALLY need to know!

2. v.greenbacks

v.greenbacks New Jack

pinball palace was the jawn. didn't they close around a decade ago?

i do remember that game you are asking about, i played it at the arcade up on the hill back in the day. i cannot remember the name for the life of me though.

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

was one of my faves...Time Killers!

RANCID!!!!

*edit, did a search, and asked one of the gamers
    around here if they knew the name. I knew the
    game, but couldnt remember the name either.
    Here is a site with some info...

http://coinop.org/g.aspx/103092/Time_Killers.html

"Game Summary
    A fighting game which includes 8 characters from different time periods.
    Game Details
    The game begins in the hall of time where the eight warriors are chosen to do battle to the death. Once a single warrior has succesfully destroyed all other opponents, there will be a final battle for the prize of immortality. This game includes decapitations of arms, legs, heads, and sometimes if a good combo arises, down to the core.
    Violence levels can be changed by the dip switches on the PCB"

-----------------------------------
    screen shot...

http://emustatus.rainemu.com/games/tkillers/tkillers-08.JPG'>

[img]http://emustatus.rainemu.com/games/tkillers/tkillers-06.jpg'>

4. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

time killlaaaaazzzzzzzz! shit was dope, but i was way too addicted to mortal kombat to fuck wit it.

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I knew this thread was going to be about this game.

It's all about Mantazz...

[​IMG]

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://students.uwsp.edu/acurt626/poot.jpg'>

"High Priest is krunked."

7. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

i have been looking for this for AGES!

props to the mad arcade age kiddies!

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

that was a great game...i used to play it over n over n over...won mad dough as a kid on that game