Ol' Rotten Lung [->Bay Area & West Coast<-]

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by Fugazi

Damnit, does Fotango change the link to their photos all the time or something? This shit just turned into X's for me too...

Alright I finally got this shit working I think. If it's not working right for anyone let me know. If anyone needs help posting flicks, I'm a fotango pro now... :o

just got back from what i would suspect is 4get/arows hometown. either that or they were educated there.i love that fucking town. the yard there is nice and sunny on a sunday afternoon. caught a nice quake/wesk/4get, bagged a couple gws myself...lines pull into the hole for days there...it's odd that a very familiar(wink)hopper from the bay is always there every time i am, yets its always in the east bay every time i go there too. anyway, i think i know where 75% of those are.

4get

ive seen most of these in person. and i have flics of the moving place. i have a lot more 4get flics that arent posted here. like the ones near the yard in that town. local heads know where im talking about. whats up with some solar ue flics or 4get over kant? that shit is dope. or the 4get 2big peice under the freeway?

Archived