Ol' Dusty Tome

MarzOne

right ive started writing tome. have been writing it about 3 weeks now. and i want soem input if u please. i few sketches i got. are u feeling?

biro.jpg

tome_2.jpg

piece.jpg

dimentions.jpg

yellow.jpg

incase your wondering TOME means old dusty book of wisdom. hope taht helps you with some of the themes and shit

stay up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looks like he spends a little to much time on totems website, stealing his machine look, and damn i know they both do t's and o's but it looks like he just copy and pasted some of that guys 2d, the orange and red one is the worst totem bite, yes bite! sorry enter, but you have to admit it, if you can't make you own shit, don't make it at all!

well im not gonan sya i dont admire totems work cuz i do. but the only think tahst similar in my 3D is the shards which i will admit i bit. but every1 does shards. my style is not like totem at all. and i dotn do a machien look, i try do a digi feel.and thanx enter. means alot. angry kid sorry u taken such a dislikin to my work. but i aint gonan stop i dont no u, and your oppinion doesnt really affect how i work. but tahnx for the replys every1 good and bad..

stay up

UK represent

No, im not feeling em.. I'm not gonna sit here like some other peeps and give you some bullshit credit that you don't even deserve...

Yeah, you did good alright...

..biting some other writers styles...

but all I really have to say is that you should just start with straight letters.. and get into your own creativity.. and try being more original...

and for everyone elses sake and yours....

quit bitin'...

Originally posted by icetray@Oct 26 2004, 06:04 PM

No, im not feeling em.. I'm not gonna sit here like some other peeps and give you some bullshit credit that you don't even deserve...

Yeah, you did good alright...

..biting some other writers styles...

but all I really have to say is that you should just start with straight letters.. and get into your own creativity.. and try being more original...

and for everyone elses sake and yours....

quit bitin'...

icetray man. it obvious i dotn need to do fuckin starit letters. i dotn fuckin bite. i say when i look at some1s work for inspiration but u na go on totems site or any1 elses and if u see one of my pieces taht resembles theres in the leat ill shut up. but it iant gonan happen cuz i dotn bite.

thanx to every1 who has shown love.

Originally posted by LOReSeVeNTeN@Oct 26 2004, 11:59 PM

yes kid you do bite it is obvious by your handstyle as anyone knows

HANDSTYLES

BOMBS

PIECES

are equally important

wtf man. i bomb i piece and i tag im soryr i have a wack handstee i always have had i been writing bout 2 and a half years now... so dont tell em the importance of shit. man i bene around and i no whats up with this shit. and no i dont bite and no its not obvious.

icetray man. it obvious i dotn need to do fuckin starit letters. i dotn fuckin bite. i say when i look at some1s work for inspiration but u na go on totems site or any1 elses and if u see one of my pieces taht resembles theres in the leat ill shut up. but it iant gonan happen cuz i dotn bite.

thanx to every1 who has shown love.

im sorry to break it to you or burst your bubble...

your shit DOES look like Totem2's.

and maybe it isn't obvious to you that you need to do straight letters.. but it is obvious to me and a lot of heads here that you do need to get more creative and original... than using totems original shit he worked so hard to come up with...

and a good start is by doing your own straight letters..

i know what im saying.. don't front like i dont.. cuz i do..

you wanted input.. im giving some.. but im not gonna give you love for someone elses shit... give me a fuckin break and take time to listen to my advice...

peace

edit: and by the way.. you DO need to work on your handstyles.... thats the first element in graff.. the tag..

Totem2? I don't see any similarities besides that "exploding crystals" looking thing. And biting. This has already been discussed time and time again. Let's establish something here... Everyone bit when they first started out. No shit. You could've bit one or two letters, or even something small like an arrow. A bite is a bite, no matter how small or big it is. And as time goes on, that same person uses what he bit and develops it into something of his own... hopefully.

Anyways, Tome... Am I feeling your shit? No. Is it original? No, of course not. Point is, keep on practicing buddy. And it'll definetly pay off in a couple of years. Your work is fairly simple and you should keep it that way. Also, work on your handstyle and throw ups. Mess around with your letters once you have a better understanding of them. It could take months, could take years. Who knows.

peace

edit***

okay, maybe I didn't look at your work long enough. Pracitice on simples. I know you might think shit is boring but it's key to success. Lay off them extensions in the mean time. Or, keep extensions to a minimum y'know?

Archived