OKC! other fucker?! what! you fucking faggots dont even know.!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OKC! other fucker?! what! you fucking faggots dont even know.!

uit is monday night. me and my fucking boy for life traded sime dvds so we could buy some buy some fuckinm wild irish rose. so we rolled dowbn to thre shop. still fucked up from me amdn my boy bommbing that shit. bougt sone boozoe and it was on. we sat on my porch drinking just cjillning. some dood roled by and stare saying yp wasdup/. cat as from brooklyn so i loaded him a bong hit and werlcomed him to the west coast like an y xat. we rolled to the park and ht gor ctAXY. fool ended up getting beef. fuck that kid. OKC., OTHERS KANCOT CONPETE. you fools dont ven know. my shirt is ovred in blood. please dont shur me down. police started shining ligyta so we jet. OTHERS KANNOT COMP�ETE. ODD KNOWLEDHE CREW. OUT KAST CREW/ WHAT?@ BITCH!!!!!

In more simple, sober terms...

OKC mother fucker! What!? You fucking faggots don't even know! It is Monday night. Me and my fuckin boy for life (me) traded some DVDs so we could buy some fuckin' Wild Irish Rose. So we rolled to the shop. We're still fucked up from me and my boy bombing that shit. Bought some booze and it was on. We sat on my porch drinking just chilling. Some dude rolled by and started saying what's up. Cat was from Brooklyn so I loaded him a bong hit and welcomed him to the west coast like any cat. We rolled to the park and got CRAZY, but the fool ended up getting beef...fuck that kid. OKC., OTHERS KANCOT CONPETE (classic). You fools don't even know. My shirt is covered in blood. Please don't shut me down. Police started shining lights on us so we left (the park). OTHERS KANNOT COMP�ETE. ODD KNOWLEDHE CREW. OUT KAST CREW/ WHAT?@ BITCH!!!!! (unable to translate).

Oh boy.

Originally posted by seeking

huh.

keep actin out like that, and you'll be down with the 'SSG crew'

seeks/'SEAKING STOLLED MA GEERL'

no shit. im starting to realize that i shouldnt drink. last night i was out of control. as i type this there is broken glass all over my girls computer desk. how long you been clean seeks?

haha.

umm....i haven't done a drug since 93, and didnt drink from 94-99. i fell off the wagon and drank a little from late 99-'01, then have been clean since.

i'm not at all sXe or preachy though. drinking is an assload of fun. it's way more fun than sobriety.

sobriety is a hell of alot safer though. it keeps your dick from falling off, your wallet in your pocket, and your ass out of jail. you also tend to get punched a lot less, and don't hit as many parked cars.

or maybe thats just me?

sorry about the glass by the way. that's actually my fault. when the bed broke it set off a domino effect that culminated in the mess you have before you. i was gonna clean it up, but totally forgot. my bad.

Originally posted by seeking

sorry about the glass by the way. that's actually my fault. when the bed broke it set off a domino effect that culminated in the mess you have before you. i was gonna clean it up, but totally forgot. my bad.

wierd. i thought it was there because i threw a pint glass at a collection of empty 22s. crazy how drinking makes you think shit...