Okay who is fucking with my account?

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by DEE38

Someone is getting all homo with my account posting stupid shit...... First dlush now me.......... whatever was posted earlier today or last night WAS NOT ME.

you fucking cock!

I'm starting to wonder if there was a mod behind this. Cuz did we ever find out who did it to Devilush, and then now you? And they said their password wasn't easily guessable...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Read what the person posted under your name last night. Seems fairly clear who it is, but there's always the possibility of framing... I wouldn't expect him to be the kind of person to do that.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Read what the person posted under your name last night. Seems fairly clear who it is, but there's always the possibility of framing... I wouldn't expect him to be the kind of person to do that.

what was said?

Guest me IS cool

This person seems to be targeting the popular 12oz kids. Who knows if it is the same person.

Yaay for being unpopular.

:king:

I agree with onesecondple - what was said? Put some quotations in here and let the 12oz detective team jump to conclusions without any valid basis of reasoning.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: Okay who is fucking with my account?

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I'm starting to wonder if there was a mod behind this. Cuz did we ever find out who did it to Devilush, and then now you? And they said their password wasn't easily guessable...

mods dont have access to passwords, only raven and diggity do. Besides that, if we were to fuck with members we wouldnt fuck with people we like now, would we?

ok, back to finding out who's behind this

Well, I hate naming names and the person who it appears to be is a valid and appreciated member of this community, so I won't point fingers cause it may sound like I'm accusing.

I will, however, suggest clicking on the "search" button on Dee's post. All questionable posts should still be on the first page.

Also, click on the "I seen devilush" post on that search and check her subsequent response.

Hmm, intriguing, Mams. That clearly does point to one person.

But the obviousness of the posts suggest one of two things: (1) the person fucking around with the account was attempting to frame someone, or (2) the person fucking around with the accounts doesn't care if he's caught.

I don't know. Give me evidence. No more speculation.

Also, click on the "I seen devilush" post on that search and check her subsequent response.

Okay Devilush calls DEE "Dirty Habit"... I'm still confused...

Why would Dev refer to Dee as being Dirty Habit and how would she know?

Exactly, I think it's a framing... one detail that further leads me to think it is how said person put the word honestly within quotation marks, as if trying to emulate the uh, person being emulated's writing style.

But we all know said person always uses asterisks, not quotation marks, to highlight words and phrases.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Why would Dev refer to Dee as being Dirty Habit and how would she know?

Also intriguing.

Knowing that Dlush's account was also hacked, it could be the same person trying to drop further hints to frame DHabz.

Exactly, I think it's a framing... one detail that further leads me to think it is how said person put the word honestly[/] within quotation marks, as if trying to emulate the uh, person being emulated's writing style.

But we all know said person always uses asterisks, not quotation marks, to highlight words and phrases.

So in this case you're saying that someone is still using Devilush's account even after that fiasco like a week ago? Along with DEE's as well? Whoever it is, they're a fucking weirdo.

It's possible... if the person did it once with a supposedly hard-to-guess password, can't see why he couldn't do the same again. But this is a huge assumption, we should ask Devilush what she meant by the comment (if it in fact was her).

Here's the thing... if it's just the person's 12oz account.

Who cares?

But in the case of D-Lush with all that other shit, that was really fucked.

Aslong as its just a god damn 12oz screen name, stop getting so god damn worked up and proper about it.