Okay this is the last time for one of these girl friend threads you'll see from me

mr.yuck

Shit goddamnit. How come every time i go out with the ex she has to look sexier and smell better than ever before. How come we have more shit to talk about now that we are friends than when we were together. This is completely fuck shit but I guess thats the way it has to be. And now for the poll. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Awww shit. It's not all about looks but damn. I should get a better picture of her. She is pretty damn hot. Plus she smells good. I'll post new pictures of her around Tuesday. Something about that picture makes her fingers look....Mutant like?:P

Wait...so are you interested in mr.yuck. Im just a few hours away.:D

Mr. Yuck, you are playing this wrong. ALL WRONG.

If you keep being available for your ex-girlfriend whenever she wants you, you will end up in "non-ejaculation land" aka THE FRIEND ZONE. Once she finds a dude to have sex with she's going to throw you out like bad milk.

You need to be that sexy unattainable stud she once wanted. Your life may have revolved around her when you guys were together, but now you guys are EX's and she needs to recognize that you have a life outside of her. If she wants to chat about movies or the weather, she can always call her girlfriends...

Fuck Ya'll/The Game Keeper

Nah i only see her once every couple months cuz she goes to school in a different city. Im over her and dont really care if we get back together but it would be cool. Cuz she smells really good now.:D But for real though, I dont ever think about her until she is around... fuck this. Eyo. 26 In a few months some wheres around summer time im doin a tour of the east coast. When i come up your way we can go rob hookers and shit.

This thread is now officially about robbing hookers.

Hmmmm, lesseee...keep her on the side like a pot of macaroni and heat her up when you start getting hungry.

Range out, look for new blood....don't cling to the past. Man, didn't anyone learn anything from the Pharcyde?

Dude, you can do better. That's my opinion.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

think about her until she is around... fuck this Eyo. 26 In a few months some wheres around summer time im doin a tour of the east coast. When i come up your way we can go rob hookers and shit.

This thread is now officially about robbing hookers.

Shiiiiit maaaaang.

I'm glad someone else shares my glorious amusement

in how good of times this could be. You've got

some rollerblades, right? My area's good and

hilly so you just grab the purse, hip check, and move.

I'll get us some hockey sticks for the

Yuckston Eastern Seaboard Blackout 04.

...and as far as the girly goes I hear you on

the smelling good part. One thing I notice about

dorky chicks and girls that are just fun to bang

on is the dorks always smell like fruity candy...

I swear to god that shit gets caught

up in your brain between coming and falling

asleep with a titty in your hand...

Mannn. I got a new girly goin as we speak. Im not to fond of her but she has tits as big as my head. Im trying to figure out what ethnicity she is but i think it might be... i dunno native american or maybe middle east. If only she wasnt sooo....dumb. What a dumb bitch. Any who...

Yuckston Eastern Seaboard Blackout 04.

mr.yuck: Beatin up niggas in a town near you.

Yeah for real though I might have some skates tucked away some where if they still fit. A stick would make the job so much easier. Hahaha. Im gonna get stabbed before the whole thing is over with. I can feel it now.

I'm in the same boat as far as the 'chick with tits

the size of my head that I can't really tolerate

as a person' thing goes, she's coming out here

to visit in a week. Luckily I'm not paying for the

airfair. Fuck all of that noise.

Post pictures of the new girl. I plan on getting

a camera here in the next few weeks with some

long over-due tax returns.. I'll start documenting

my ventures like all you freaks.

YESB04! CHECK YOUR SHOES IN, BITCHES

By the way, I've got a 3 inch goatee right now

so keep growing our the facefuzz... we'll look

like Anglo-Day-Of-The-Rope warriors with

Fu Man Chu's.

<span style='color:black'>HAHAHAHA. I just shaved my gotee down short. I wont have pictures of the new girl until Monday. the only thing that is fucked up about her besides the fact that she is a complete fuck ass is I work with her dad all day. I dont know know if i could fuck her and then go work with her dad and be able to look him in the face. He already is looking at me like, "I know you are about to give my daughter the business."</span>:lol:

Re: Okay this is the last time for one of these girl friend threads you'll see from m

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Shit goddamnit. How come every time i go out with the ex she has to look sexier and smell better than ever before. How come we have more shit to talk about now that we are friends than when we were together. This is completely fuck shit but I guess thats the way it has to be. And now for the poll. :lol:

Ah geez. I can completely understand that.

IM GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING MR YUCK. I BROKE UP WITH MINE TWICE. SHE COMES OVER THE OTHER DAY AND I JUST REALISED THAT IM STILL MISSING HER AND WANT TO BE WITH HER. DAMN SHE WAS SO HOT MAN I SAW HER SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. SHE IS BITING THO. SO ALLS GOOD.

IN THE WISE WORDS OF WAYNE CAMPBELL

"SHE WILL BE MINE

OH YES!

SHE WILL BE MINE"

the worst is i go out w/ this girl dor 4 and half years and she wore a thong a hnagdful of times only when she was gettin all dressed up for me. now, she had a bangin body for a thong to work on too but complained she didnt want that stringstuck up her ass. whatever, panties looked dope on her too. so anyways, after we are no longer together we still hnag once in a while and she bends over in front of me and i see a thong pop up and was like whhhaaaaattt???? i didnt say anything bc i was in awe. so at a bar like a month later i called her out on it like why didnt u eever wore those for me? and shes like thats all i wear now. unlucky fuck.

Ahhhhhh. Good morning 12oz. Its great to see that I still come here after i get thouroughly trashed and complain about the x. Im feeling great this morning and the only problem im having is with the Colts. They need to go into crush mode and Destroy the Chiefs.

Now i just need to figure out who im gonna call today. Today seems like a good day to go do something.

Okay. Continue discussing hookers and football.