Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

okay, its 359 am and i just lost my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Dec 22, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

god im depressed. 2 years down the drain. how could one mistake be the downfall of this. its so sad when you have to tell a lie about yourself to make someone happy........ i guess if it gives her closure and makes her somewhat happy its better than breaking up sad. i only wanted to make her happy, i just pray shell be ok. thanks for listening.

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

dog thats rough , sorry to hear but same thing happened to me and it gets better so dont sweat it....

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I am really sorry to hear that...everytime I talked to you about your girl you seemed to be really into her. It truly saddens me to hear that after 2 years things went sour. If you need to talk to anyone you know how to gt ahold of me....I hope things start lookin up for you.

4. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

sorry to hear tt .. damn my relashionship with my gurl is totally built on lies .. i dont even think she knows my real name lol

5. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

6. TheStupidToy

TheStupidToy Junior Member

Stop teasing us! We wanna know what you lied about..... that way we can decide if you deserved it or not.....

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Easy buddy this ain't Maury Povich.
    No secret guests.
    Geez dude you sound like a woman.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

she was damn convinced that i was cheating on her. i guess thats what rumors can do. she wouldnt believe me when i said that i didnt (i really didnt do that) so i wanted to see her calm and happy and with some sort of closure. so i told her i did. too bad i lost all that from a rumor.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

tt boy why did you give in to some girl's insecurities? or why would you give into some peoples lies and decieits? i dont get it. you lied that u cheated on her to make her happy and now you've lost her....honestly, from all the times i have spoken to you, you seemed happy with her but i think that she has some problems that she needs to take care of herself. you dont need to be there nor you shouldnt be there. it seems like she has some insecurity problems if she believes rumors. of course its a typical girl thing to go ballistic if she hears rumors like this, but a secure girl would go to the source and not worry about it if she trusted you. i dunno. but dont worry, things will look up. one more thing, if a girl is truly convinced that u have cheated on her, its most likely that she did the same thing.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

it was only hurting her when i told her the truth. if telling a lie will make her happy then so be it. i only wanted to make her happy.

11. 23578

23578 Elite Member

you may have made her happy, but, man, you seem pretty broken up about it. and i doubt you made her happy in any true sense of the word.

12. Secret

Secret Elite Member

That's the problem with a lot of guys. They think they can fix everything. Some girls (also know as myself) just have personal things to deal with. Maybe she did too.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im not happy.
    i guess ill just burn all my bridges.

14. Crook_fo'_Life

Crook_fo'_Life New Jack

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

ive learned not to fall for em cause girls are bad news man
    if your girl wont believe you she aint worth it.

15. Secret

Secret Elite Member

You're just bummed right now. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. You're still floating on cloud nine thinking this is all surreal. It hasn't even drilled in your head yet that you guys aren't together anymore... don't let it sink in too deep. Go out with your friends. Have some fun. Relationships come and go... everyone one you have only makes you stronger in the end. The girls will just get better and better. Wait a couple of days. You'll feel better. I promise. If anybody knows how to get over a broken heart... it's me.

;)