okay i ended up breaking up with the bitch......

WhAt_dA_fUcK

okay this was some crazy shit....everybody knows im in iraq obviously but as soon as i got off the internet i decided to get on the phone....so instead of calling my EX girlfriend i decided to call one of my buddies...and guess what he was happening to witness as we were speaking.....he happened to have been at the mall and saw my EX with her EX together at the mall....so i told him id call him back....i hung up went outside to smoke a ciggerate and came back in to call her ass.....she answered the phone and all i said was "what the fuck is going on" she denied it of course....i just kept on repeating myself....then i said that my friends are at the mall and they saw you with your ex...and then i told her to wave and say hi to them....and i just told her that im over here almost gettin killed and she was at the mall.....then she kept quit and i told her that "she was just like the rest" and i told her its fucking over......then i called my buddies back to see what her reaction was and they said that she took off crying....

my next topic is how the fuck could i make her feel so bad about what she did....im talking about she feels shitty.....i was thinking about sending her back every letter and pictures she sent me...but that isnt enough...... help anyone....?

oh and by the way ill get some more pictures soon....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^

honestly, thats some shit i would do....fake the certificate. then when you get back (you WILL, dont get negative homie) throw all her shit in her face and call her a skank-ass whore, then smile and walk away facing her. THEN go beat that fags ass for ruining your shit wit her, cuz you KNOW he had everything to do with it.:D

Usually your instincts are right, you have them for a reason.

"my next topic is how the fuck could i make her feel so bad about what she did....im talking about she feels shitty.....i was thinking about sending her back every letter and pictures she sent me...but that isnt enough...... help anyone....? "

I did this, it just makes you look dumb, I left everything she gave me outside of her house and her mom found it...

Do you have access to people who still see her? The situation can be manipulated, just give ol' Milton a little information...

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

saw my EX with her EX together at the mall....

isnt the key word here EX? im not raining on your parade, and mate i know the feeling your going through well but i always go by the rule "ex's dont mean shit - if they did, youd still be together".

anyway, get dem flicks on here and get home safely!

what a stupid slut, sorry to hear that. oh man i'd fucking be pissed i'd go home and burn the motherfuckers clothes and blow up his fucking car..and then fucking throw a butcher knife at his head as he walked into the house... but i dont know.ill think of something evil... give me a sec..haha..i've always been revengeful..:lol:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

There's plenty you could do that I really shouldn't joke about based on the reality of your situation.

I mean... you have access to a printer right? Ever seen a death certificate?

Fuck, I'm horrible. Be safe man.

dude, you're a genius

what_da_fuck: just stop talking to her. you

don't want to keep shady broads like that

around you. call your hommie, and have him

pimp slap her... twice even for good measure

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

sned her a camel spider.sorry to hear about ur lady dogging you out homie.You are better off without her.Another one will replace her soon enough..

holy shit. If someone sent me a fuckin camel spider, i'd know they mean business!

but yea, the silent treatment would probably be the best. Don't talk to her of give her the time of day anymore, and hopefully her guilt will fester and she'll realize what a dumb cuntragwhore she is. :idea:

Originally posted by villain

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately this happens to alot of deployed soldiers....

very true. i've personally known it happen to at least 5 guys in my company. it's a bad situation. if you recall 2 years ago or so the group of murder/suicides at bragg, i'll bet you can guess as to why those took place. there were other contributing factors, but infidelity took first place.

^^ ha-ha...

gotta love that instant 'gratification'.

you also have to love getting concrete evidence like that.

I got some info on a girl I was seeing like that. she tried to deny it. I just laughed and asked her if she really wanted to make it worse by denying it. she shut up and I said goodbye.

taking the time for revenge is usually a good indication you still have some sort of feelings for the person, whatever those feelings may be

a lot of girls love drama

the best revenge might be sending back all her stuff and just ignoring her from then on

what she did is awful

if she doesn't feel really shitty about it already, i doubt that anything you do will make her feel bad or worse.

good luck besides all this crap.