ok wtf, there's nothing to do but spend money.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Umm yeah, I have my own image host. You still got your panties in a wad about that weakness you called a password? Maybe if you keep trying to address the mods here they'll respond to you. You're just like a little narc'in little kid, fuck I hate n00bs... little fuckin no painting kids.

n00bs

am i playing counterstrike?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Umm yeah, I have my own image host. You still got your panties in a wad about that weakness you called a password? Maybe if you keep trying to address the mods here they'll respond to you. You're just like a little narc'in little kid, fuck I hate n00bs... little fuckin no painting kids.

seriously i think hes over reacting. on another note im getting a loan for a car. im spending money i dont have how cool is that.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i need to curb my spending habit, or perhaps get a job?..

i tell myself "self, don't spend money today", but somehow end up at bath and body works buying ten bars of different scented soaps/lotions/body washes...:o

yeah maybe you shouldnt spend money on those thats kinna a waste. i just use old spice body wash. cheap in a big bottle. and seriously do you need 10 different bars of soap?

In corporate America, the more you have the more you want.

The more you have the happier you are? I made a choice long ago not to line the pockets of the big corp's. ie. Starbucks, walmart, McDonalds, Kraft (which is owned by a tobaco Co.) etc. the big names.

Anyway, I think we all agree that when you work hard for your money it sucks when you have to fork it all over to taxes and I found it even harder to fork it over to Companys that complain when their capital fell by .001% and they lost 500 million dollars in the last quarter. Lets just say this, there is something to be said for people who live and make money on their own accord. Not off the backs of other's.

Spending money is a habitual, "lets go shopping" the three words that include more meaning and than anyone would ever care to think about.

put it this way. There is more than what you see, always. Your habits, what makes you feel good have roots and something is behind them. In this society they are usually not good ones (greed usually). But that has to be determined by you, and then the choice is yours. To spend or not to spend.

Who the fuck are you? I already had sex this morning, with a hot latina girl. Damn, you still fucking mentally masturbating yourself. Just get off it man, you can never be as nice as I am. You should dose your own advice. I'm gonna go have some drinks, and then later I'm gonna go paint.... I'm not suggesting that you do this, you need lots of practice before you go putting your most likely toy ass garbage around on city walls. I bet your style is bitch.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

youre a weirdo... the first part of your post is retarded i think...

not going to support walmart and mcdonalds and so on? kinda shit is that... they are a store not some crazy cult.

i bet if you came up with the concept of walmart and had a business that grew as fast as they did you wouldnt be complaining....

you are an idiot.

love, iloveboxcars.