Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ok wtf, there's nothing to do but spend money.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

A good friend brought this to my attention the other day. What the hell is with this, hell no.... it's true. I don't wanna spend my money now, boredom, stop trying to make me spend money..... damnit!

2. Dirty_habiT

I know I've got some better horse sense than that!! I . tell . you . what!!

3. kemekill

kemekill Member

It sucks twice as bad when you don't have any money, or legs, I guess.

4. space base

space base Senior Member

Spending money? pfawhahahaaaa

5. Dirty_habiT

well, get out there on that corner and make me some spending money. Heh, I haven't spent any money yet today. Notice the yet.

6. space base

space base Senior Member

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. Dirty_habiT

Umm yeah, I have my own image host. You still got your panties in a wad about that weakness you called a password? Maybe if you keep trying to address the mods here they'll respond to you. You're just like a little narc'in little kid, fuck I hate n00bs... little fuckin no painting kids.

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

n00bs

am i playing counterstrike?

9. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

.........................:spin:

10. rip

rip Elite Member

seriously i think hes over reacting. on another note im getting a loan for a car. im spending money i dont have how cool is that.

11. rip

rip Elite Member

yeah maybe you shouldnt spend money on those thats kinna a waste. i just use old spice body wash. cheap in a big bottle. and seriously do you need 10 different bars of soap?

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

13. Dirty_habiT

well I didn't go to the show last night that I was gonna go to.... so I avoided buying drinks and paying a cover..... blah blah.... so now... I spend my money on breakfast.

14. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

15. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

In corporate America, the more you have the more you want.

The more you have the happier you are? I made a choice long ago not to line the pockets of the big corp's. ie. Starbucks, walmart, McDonalds, Kraft (which is owned by a tobaco Co.) etc. the big names.
    Anyway, I think we all agree that when you work hard for your money it sucks when you have to fork it all over to taxes and I found it even harder to fork it over to Companys that complain when their capital fell by .001% and they lost 500 million dollars in the last quarter. Lets just say this, there is something to be said for people who live and make money on their own accord. Not off the backs of other's.

Spending money is a habitual, "lets go shopping" the three words that include more meaning and than anyone would ever care to think about.

put it this way. There is more than what you see, always. Your habits, what makes you feel good have roots and something is behind them. In this society they are usually not good ones (greed usually). But that has to be determined by you, and then the choice is yours. To spend or not to spend.