OK, whats this from?...

HOVIE

i searched and nothing came up..this might be a crap topic but whatever, im bored..you take a quote from a film, TV programme, song etc and other people have to give the answer, then that person does the next quote...ill start off with something kinda easy..

film:

"i dont give a fuck where he goes, if he goes to china i want a nigga hiding in a bowl of rice to jump on his ass."--something like that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

movie line: to understand who killer the dog was, you have to understand where killer the dog came from. first, he was born to a three legged bitch of a mother, and he was always ashamed of this, then he was adopted by this man: Tito Libowits, small time gun runner, dog fighter, fight promoter. he puts killer into training, next thing you know, killer is good, damn good. then he was forced in a fight of his life. he was put up against his brother nibbles.......

can you name that flick..........

Originally posted by InDY_500

movie line: to understand who killer the dog was, you have to understand where killer the dog came from. first, he was born to a three legged bitch of a mother, and he was always ashamed of this, then he was adopted by this man: Tito Libowits, small time gun runner, dog fighter, fight promoter. he puts killer into training, next thing you know, killer is good, damn good. then he was forced in a fight of his life. he was put up against his brother nibbles.......

can you name that flick..........

HALF BAKED

Originally posted by Tesseract

MOVIE:

"You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill. "

Apocalypse Now (Colonol Kurtz)

Okay, here's one...

"Wonderful, so you just want us to sit here and let this thing have us for lunch??"

Originally posted by HOVIE

this one may be a little bit hard..i dunno

programme:

"do you accept bits of string?"

"sorry, store policy..(points at sign that says "we do NOT accept bits of string""

the simpsons... ;) </span>

Originally posted by slave_one

movie: "Virgins. I love 'em. No diseases, no loose as a goose pussy, no skank. No nothin. Just pure pleasure."

but somehow you have to get across that its in that weird, retarded-sounding voice that dude has