Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OK ..WHAT THE FUK IS THIS.....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by cile, Nov 16, 2001.

1. cile

cile Guest

ok my user name that i have been using wakassOATH.. i was on here earlyer i come back and theres a message saying that the writers forum is down .. bla bla .. whatever
    i come back a few hours later and it wants me to login and put my pass in so i do..( for wakassOATH) the pass is inncorrect for some reason
    so i do the email thing.. problems:
    it gives me the passwerd for THIS username (cile)for some fucked up reason.. i havent used this user name for months... and i get a new email every 3 seconds ..so as soon as i try to login with the new passwerd from the email ..a new one comes into my inbox therfor making the pass werd im about to use expired
    So finally i get the emails to stop (after like 10 of them)

so what do i do.. i mean i want my old user name back and shit
    thanks help me!!!!!

2. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

ok its all good now