ok what the fuck.

iloveboxcars

now, i dont watch tv too often, but due to my recent food poisoning i have been watching it.

i just saw a commercial where a hispanic woman, who was also the maid, was talking in spanish to some kid lying on his floor dying. she was telling him how killing himself was stupid because a new phone was coming out.

what? who the fuck thought this up?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not understanding what you mean by "this seriously"

i was just wondering what the fuck is going on. i havent watched tv in a long ass time, and this is a definate jump from what i thought was acceptable by soccer mom's standards. it isn't like i feel it is harming the fabric of my being.

it's just a thread. dont like it?

dont respond in the topic.

by taking commercials seriously i mean you make too much of it, its just a commercial nothing more nothing less

the point of it is to be memorable for you to either knowingly or subconciously buy their product.

by you making a thread on it, youve just informed people of their product, who in some cases, like myself because i dont watch tv at all

i now know of this product

thats the point of the commercial.

and to answer your question of who thought it up, well apparently a smart advertising man.