ok, so i'm a grown man with a hickey on his neck...

Abracadabra

...and boy do i feel dumb.

it's not even really a hickey, it's just a bruise (not that anyone believes me though). in the height of passion my lady friend decided it would be a good idea to bite me. hard. on my neck. and i mean really hard. so now i'm sporting a lovely bruise on my neck, feeling like a goose.

so yeah, i wish it would hurry up and go away. talk amongst yourselves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

allright my man this is what you gotta do, or at least what has worked for me, take a warm towel...like one soaked in warm water not just one thats hot and put it up to your neck and press really fuckin hard like massivly hard and then rub it into the "wound", after that is should subside....but that works for hickeys, im not too sure bout bite marks though, i never was with a vampire type bitch nah mean?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

allright my man this is what you gotta do, or at least what has worked for me, take a warm towel...like one soaked in warm water not just one thats hot and put it up to your neck and press really fuckin hard like massivly hard and then rub it into the "wound", after that is should subside....but that works for hickeys, im not too sure bout bite marks though, i never was with a vampire type bitch nah mean?

will do. cheers.

7-11 slurpee junkies reprezent

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

jennifer. and she's definately not as innocent as she's letting on.....

thats the best.

Good call on the shit beer first. I just started the 'good stuff' and the buzz is just right to fully enjoy the complex flavorings that come along with a good beer.

Guest KING BLING

I once gave a girl a huge hickey that looked almost perfectly like California. Also she has short hair and it was summer so there was no covering up her massive neck lesion....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

...and boy do i feel dumb.

it's not even really a hickey, it's just a bruise (not that anyone believes me though). in the height of passion my lady friend decided it would be a good idea to bite me. hard. on my neck. and i mean really hard. so now i'm sporting a lovely bruise on my neck, feeling like a goose.

so yeah, i wish it would hurry up and go away. talk amongst yourselves

:lol: we were just making fun of a fabolous look alike yesterday sporting a hickey. his girl next to him had a matching one. you know it was a playground for m*** and i.

Archived