Ok show me your nike dunks

evokester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i'd wear the maroon ones...that about it

why so many of one kind of shoe? i mean are they more comfortable than pillows ony our feet? my friend said airmax95s are the best shoe he's ever worn so he always picks up another pair when he sees em

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i'd wear the maroon ones...that about it

why so many of one kind of shoe? i mean are they more comfortable than pillows ony our feet? my friend said airmax95s are the best shoe he's ever worn so he always picks up another pair when he sees em

I also think that the 95's are the most comfy shoes but they look incredibly wack.

I only have a 1 pair of dunk lo (georgtown colors)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate dunks. I would sport the greenish ones in the first pictures, and that's it.

Those Heineken dunks are an awesome idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead with such ridiculously colored shoes on my feet.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I hate dunks. I would sport the greenish ones in the first pictures, and that's it.

Those Heineken dunks are an awesome idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead with such ridiculously colored shoes on my feet.

Amen...the greenish ones rock the most...i have a pair of black/darkgrey ones...they look nice but i cant say i really dig them after all.

first of all..dunks are shitty shoes.

theyre cheap.. not comfortable.. and shitty.

second..

waaaay late on the band wagon.. not only is it sooo trendy its lame... but the shoes just arent real collectors items..in terms of shoe heads... its just bullshit..

find some rare foamposites

or some air max 95 is a seafoam green with pink trim.. and ill be impressed.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

^^Hell yeah! Let's make our own shoes out of buffalo carcass and drink from a yaks scrotum. Fuck water bottles. :lol:

I know what you are saying though. I knew this one dude that made his own shoes. They were gaaaangstaaaaaaa.

You want custom shoes? Build Your Own Custom Shoes There should be a contest where we try to make the ugliest shoes known to man on customatix.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Al Green

Those are tough as balls to find. Molds were destroyed in 93. If you find one though, congratulations... you get to wear (or look at) quite possibly the ugliest shoe ever made.

http://www.snowboard.com/members/Photos/Members/496450/photos/256796.jpg'>

my skate and chilling shoes

http://www.snowboard.com/members/Photos/Members/496450/photos/256797.jpg'>

does any one know what these are? I think they are air max 87's or 85's? I found these babys a couple years ago in my dads closet never used in the box!

http://www.snowboard.com/members/Photos/Members/496450/photos/256798.jpg'>

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by E MARTYR

wack :spent:

fuck you you pile of shit...i never gave a crap what you said before but those are fucking fighting words you e wigger bitch.

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Al Green

first of all..dunks are shitty shoes.

theyre cheap.. not comfortable.. and shitty.

second..

waaaay late on the band wagon.. not only is it sooo trendy its lame... but the shoes just arent real collectors items..in terms of shoe heads... its just bullshit..

or some air max 95 is a seafoam green with pink trim.. and ill be impressed.

fuck you too, cracker

Archived