ok should i bone my boys grill

Guest spectr

ok so i really want to bone my boys girl and i know she is down but its my boys girl should i hit it and not tell him should i hit it i have been in a serious situtation for almost a year and i dont want to cheat but its long distance right now hey 12oz what would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit man.. ask him. One time I asked a kid I went to highschool with half-joking and he told me I could because he was thinking about dumping her. We went at it, and he found out and we joked about it. They stayed together for 5 more months before she dumped him.

I fucked her in the ass later that year. Highschool was funny.

If I was in your situation, and she's goodlooking, and I needed some sexual healing, I'd jam on it.

If she's willing to fuck other people, she's not a good girlfriend. so really you're doing your homie a favor. It's crew support. tag on her, have diss battles with the neighborhood.

Yeah, tAg on HeR DoODe! (did anyone else notice the roll eyes smiley is gone ? )

Originally posted by Vanity@Nov 21 2004, 02:09 AM

do it.... but tell him you're going to... so he can stop being friends w/ you and dump his slutty girl

This sounds like a better option. Personally, I wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole. I don't even feel right about putting moves on girls with boyfriends that I'm not good friends with. But I'm more moral than is good for me sometimes.

Either way, snaking your mans and telling yourself your doing him a favour because she's a skankles is just a way of justifying your own weakness to yourself. Thats just my opionion I guess.