ok,IVO AKMZ and co this time around...

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

yeah, it's dope. i painted it like 2 years ago b4 it blew up, it was dope. the place is massive. even if u don't paint it check it out. there is lots of cool shit to check out and climb on. those indoor flix reminded me of one of the buldings in there

YES THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE KIND OF SPOTS TO PIECE,DID YOU GO TO THE ONE IN RICHMOND BEHIND BRIDGE RD? ITS DOPE...

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

yeah, that was dope. i painted about 2 pieces in there. i can't remember (it was about 2 years ago). my friend used to live in a warehouse next to the train station. we used to bomb there heaps, and paint inside his warehouse. man, you have never been to a house party like the ones that went on in there. 500 people with room to spare. those were definately the days.

Originally posted by graffitiSUX:

yeah, that was dope. i painted about 2 pieces in there. i can't remember (it was about 2 years ago). my friend used to live in a warehouse next to the train station. we used to bomb there heaps, and paint inside his warehouse. man, you have never been to a house party like the ones that went on in there. 500 people with room to spare. those were definately the days.

so what do you write? just drop me a email personally so you dont have to leave it here...

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Archived