ok, its christmas, im alone and im drunk.

T.T Boy

see title for explination, yeah so im drunk as shit right now and my whole family has gone out, where you ask? i have no fucking clue, but they left me at home, i did just ge a new webcam but i dont really knwo how to use it. if youre bored like me reply here and yeah stuff.............................. fuck ihave no idea whats going on, i just ate a whole box of cream puffs.

fuck, did i mention i havent been drunk since early summer? this is a hwole new experience to me.

whooooooooooooooo for tt and drunkenesssssssssss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drank all night with the family... just some budweiser maybe 6... went downtown and had a 6 pack of tall boys (miller high life, no doubt). sit at my sisters with some people while they all smoke out. i come home and head to the computer and my sister starts yelling "he's drunk. he's drunk." all this turns into a lecture about how i should move home, and turns into one of the worst nights of my life. i dont think they realize that nights like this make me wanna drink....

oh, and my girlfriend wants nude pictures taken of her. she is open for photographers... whatever.

what a wonderful life.

I've been piss-drunk the past three days. I don't know why my parents kept giving me the keys to their car. All my clothes reek of weed too- I got the dankest shit right now. Happy Holidays.

Yo gutz, quitcherbitchin and hire me. I charge 5 bucks per 8x10 (after film and developing.)

Originally posted by metallix

haha look what i got :

http://www.angelfire.com/ego/met12/skratch.html'>

Yo metallix.. nice setup man. I though they was 1200's for a second there. How do the Stanton's handle ? You get that shit for xmas or is that your setup or what ?

scratchin.. wh wh w w w what is it ??

scratch haters.. EAT IT !!

_defender of the skeratchhhhhh_

Archived