Ok, i usually dont ask much

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by onesecondple

(i didnt center or color it because i figured i would get a better response like this.....)

Its the second time i point this out but please bare with me. Everytime you wanna say something serious you uncolor and uncenter your text....since you recognise that you realise that color and center isnt the best credibility tool...but you keep doing it.

No offence and all, i just dont get it.

PS. I'll buy you a truckers hat that sais "this is a stupid hat"

what a trip to see all these kids hip to AIM

i have a 13 year old cousin who is pretty savvy...god knows what she says on there with her little friends...don't worry though, it's not her who's harrassing you

on a side note, i also don't read onesecondple's post too often b/c of that whole centering thing and the brown color.

Re: Re: Ok, i usually dont ask much

Originally posted by Tesseract

PS. I'll buy you a truckers hat that sais "this is a stupid hat"

:lol:

there, changed. The reason i do this now is because its so weird to look at my posts and not see it like this. I can also look through and find shit quoted by me and old posts by myself easeier. But ill prolly stop soon,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,,slave_one, im sorry you dont read my posts

i want my truckers hatt....

Guest imported_Tesseract

word, you hat will be delievered once you stop so you wont be wearing it...l

seriously though, i'm not trying to son you or anything...glad you take no offence over this.

word, you hat will be delievered once you stop so you wont be wearing it...l

seriously though, i'm not trying to son you or anything...glad you take no offence over this.

oh, im takin offense like crazy, lets fight sohn!

nah, its cool, at this point i kinda find it dumb, but it looks so weird not looking a it and seeing the center shit. I cant quit! hahahaha, so i do get the hat if i quit? haha, im playin, ill prolly stop soon, maybe, no, i dont wanna be a quitter...

Originally posted by slave_one

oh i read them, just not all of them.

the brown was hard on my eyes, i don't like to squint when i'm reading stuff on the computer, so i pass it up

that sucks, cuz i say some pretty stupid and pointless stuff

If you want people to take you seriously all the time, then stay away from all the color and font and center'd words shit all together.

I mean, hell, if you know whats making people laugh at you, and you dont want to be laughed at wouldnt it be easier if you just changed your ways?

Its the second time i point this out but please bare with me. Everytime you wanna say something serious you uncolor and uncenter your text....since you recognise that you realise that color and center isnt the best credibility tool...but you keep doing it.

No offence and all, i just dont get it.

Originally posted by mental invalid

jerk off on your shoes and kickfuck her till shes pregnant.

please... that line was so like 2 hours ago.

But I guess you should get as much mileage

out of it as possible before it becomes the next 'wonk saggin'

and yo onesecondple - please dont make raven sorry he added the center tag.

You see the way mine works? subtle is the key. got that?

Originally posted by mental invalid

kilo, if it gets that big ill be thrilled.

please believe ill make a thread when i bust it out the box.

i think i got a perfect situation for it in which i wil brutally humiluate this stupid bitch that thinks im sweating her.

its going to be a beautiful thing...

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Now we just need the right alligned option!

alright, center is gone i guess, but only cuz of peer pressure, yuck, i guess im biting your steez. Now, communist, i tried the right align, i was sad it didnt work,,,,,

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

word to this. i don't speak out to much against people but dude is just plain annoying as fuck. i dunno how to explain it. just gets under my skin for some reason.

yahtzee.

good to know im on tease level with some people

Archived