ok i think it worked this time, heres some new finds from cincinnati

Guest jimmyjames

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest jimmyjames

Nice post except for that IO crap. Those kids are fuckin horrid. I wish I had the time to go to the spots they paint at and go over that blight. Cern trys to push MMW. No one in the crew wants him in it. Including me. Good to see anyone asked the rest of us. Ask anyone but Five in the crew. Oh wait you don't even know the rest of us. Just because Five is down doesn't make you down with us. Damn I wish I would see you. give you a treatment. I am going to put you and everyone else in IO in an early grave if I see you. Artsio being GI isn't going to save his ass. Even the fuckin cripple isn't safe anymore. Yep that's right that 7 fingered retard from Milford has got one out for him too. I'm done with you fucks. Keser got off really easy at Scribble. I'm done ranting.

Guest jimmyjames

flics r dead

well...uhhh whatever,had to get rid of freephoto-inet. pictures went too, dezinator ill try not to bother ya with io flics, i gotem at scribble from some dirty dready kid, and hey a littel less of your personal life next time...ummm yeah thats it.

• 3 months later...

Archived