Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ok i think i know whats wrong with me...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by atrocks, May 29, 2004.

1. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

ok..so...comng across thse females that i knwo i wouldnt normally be abl eot stand but taking in to consieration the relation ship they have with other people in my life....i belive i have truly figured it out...ok...to begin wiht i have alot of trouble casualy chillen with "hoes"...i mean as nice as theyve been to me...i just cant chill with em like a regular friend....so i dont really do so...but...it seems that if a female can convince me that she is other wise...and then chill with me...not acting as such...my super-cautious self is overided and i accept them as a friend i would any other....and so on...they keep fuckin gup in their lives as well as indirectly fucking up mine by fucking up theirs and i no longer push them away becasue ive already accepted them and i can neither tell them their fucking up or anything like that so they fuck up and tell em its ok and i accept it so we are both fucked up in the end and i am the only one who sees it so i am really the only one who gets hurt in the end...and i know it seems like i am centering mmy problem aroudn females but ingeneral that is what im doign becasue i grew up around the males comign to a problem..gettting the agreement or fighting about or just disregarding it...and the female problems werent delt with the same..often times taking long times to complete......any one know what im talking about?....its har d to explain....i dont knwo...im just really drunk.....and a big family problem came about recently adn the problem isnt the females...but thing keep coming back to them because lack of focus and what not so it can seem like that....i dont know...maybe im discouraged by todays modern popular fashionable female because they dotn seem to portray the "correct" or appropriate" female character im used to.....blaaaah what ever.....

2. azert

azert Senior Member

I'm hate to be a dick, but your spelling was just too bad to read through all of that. My head actually started hurting from it. (Course it was hurting in the first place, but that's besides the point)

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

looks like drunk talk.

4. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Step 1: Spelling.
    Step 2: Sentances.
    Step 3: Paragraphs.

...then I'll read it.

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

You can't call someone on spelling and then spell 'sentences' wrong. ;)

6. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Welcome to 12ozprophet.com/forum.

7. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

OMFG LOL

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

This thread is bollocks.

10. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Thats the only thing I could think of also.....

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i dunno man.. hoes are pretty lame

12. fannypack2

fannypack2 Member

step 1: your gay.
    step 2: shut the fuck up.
    step 3:spelling.

...then I'll read it.

...then I'll smack you with my dick you queer.