OK I have a problem!

lameassnigga

I have been seeing this sweet P.R. female that gives great head and has such amazing skin (chocolate) on the other hand I started seeing this china girl that is so stretchable in bed, god help me she is about to break my rooster!

Now I am having problems keeping both of these girls pleased, cause they want it all the time, freaks I tell you.

OK, what should I do?

Other details:

PR is poor, china girl is rich, PR girl loves to hang out at the bar while china girl always want the expense shit.

PR is 5'11 while china girl is about 5 even. PR girl has amazing tits, china girl has a nice fat ass, both have great tasting beavers!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 18 2005, 01:32 PM

You sound like a .... (wait for it)

(wait fooorrr iittt)

and now for something completely different!

from vice magazine:

excert from the guide to picking up chicks

• BLACKS
    We could write a whole article about this subject alone because, despite what the anthropologists in San Francisco tell you, black girls are different. To understand black girls you have to understand black guys. They are not indie-rock nerds. They lie a lot and they are never clingy. That means a) she is going to be totally skeptical about you from the get-go and b) if you are even the least bit clingy you are gone.

When you come up to her do the basic "talking, laughing, fucking" school of thought but DO NOT talk about race. If she wants to bring it up that's fine, but you don't care. Just calmly buy her a drink and don't be fazed when she acts like she doesn't give a shit. Nobody gets a black girl talking without at least one "not interested."

If you didn't know that, you probably have no fucking clue what you're getting into. Other crucial facts include: they are all scared of Marilyn Manson; they hate it when you step on the carpet; they think Chinese food is exotic and Thai food is from outer space; they love it when you call their parents "Sir" and "Ma'am;" they won't give you a blowjob for the first few months; they roll their eyes when you watch the Discovery channel; they will spend all day getting ready to go out; and finally, they cannot comprehend why anyone would listen to hardcore by choice (Minor Threat = white noise). Oh, and NEVER touch her fucking hair. That shit costs hundreds of dollars a month and if you fuck with it even in the slightest she will beat the shit out of you. Understand? She can't even get it wet. That's why they're all so scared of rain and swimming. They can't have a shower for the first few days after having their hair done and every night that shit gets wrapped up. That's why doggy style is so popular.

If you can get through all that and still get her home, the fact that your dick is not 11 inches long and you can't fuck for more than 20 minutes is not exactly great news. However, you perform cunnilingus and that makes up for a lot (that's why black girls call white guys "Freaky"). Getting a black chick is one of the hardest things in the world, but once you finally gain her trust she will do anything for you. She will have your babies, get your name tattooed on her ass, and slap the shit out of any woman who looks at you. They're kind of like Parisians: mean at first but down for life once you get in there.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 18 2005, 10:34 AM

here's the full article, that I already posted:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62386

AAHHHHH Big ups KEY..That shit was funny like a mothafuka...Ama have to print it out for my wife to read.."Black girls think Chinese food is exotic".. :haha:

LATINAS

This one's easy. NOBODY but Latino guys can lay Latina girls. Nobody even KNOWS these girls. You might as well try to fuck dead movie stars like Greta Garbo or Lily St. Claire or someone

WOOO HOOOO.. :love2:

just keep fucking them both

they are women, so the chances of you

a. getting them off your back

b. pleasing either one of them totally

is low,

so just get what you can out of it

or, if you can't handle the sex (yeah, i bet all the guys on this board would claim to be able to easily handle two sex demons, when what's likely is, most of these guys would prolly have a tough time handling one) ..get them together.. duh.