ok, i admit im a hypocritcal asshole

Guest angry_xbox

Guest angry_xbox

Ive had some dramatic issues that have prevented me form being the bst of people but i'm here to tell you that i am attempting to resolve these situations and retain some semblance of positivism in my daily outlook on this endless game we like to refer to as life.

that's right i'm an asshole. i'll be the first to admit it. it's not that i don't foresee the reactions my off the cuff comments will likely bring forth, it's just that there are things in my struggle to survive this urban jungle that demand much of my sanity and love.

here's the deal, it's not very word: i have been seeing this older lady who happend to fall into some money thanks to careless drafting of a will, so intestate succession resulted in 1/3 of a previously whole estate arriving at her front door. she has been buying me numerous materialistic items, like t-shirts for hardcore bands and tickets to punk rock shows (which i have been listening to for TEN FUCKING YEARS YOU FUCKING UNWORD FUCKS). so she was buiying me all this fantastic stuff, and only lateer did she decide that i wasn't the one for her. which is all a joke because love is an obvious farce. no one with any sense of logic or intuition in their bones will believe in a societal-enforced idea like love. it's only there for further the capitalistic gains the major industries of this nation receive from such Hallmark-imposed holidays like x-mas (xbox? lol) and valentines day. so love isnt real, i've proven that.

so why did the lady see to it that i would no longer play a role in the play that is her life on the stage that is this city? FUCKING LOVE... which isnt real, as my in-depth analytical assessment above states (see supra)

so yeah that's why i've been an asshole. i'm a hypocrit too.

i hate life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry_xbox
Originally posted by fr8otech

I can't believe you started ANOTHER thread...

I think everyone is hateing on you because they saw that terrible wall you painted and lost any respect they might of had.

That...and your probably ugly

hahahahah shut the fuk up you unword bitch

post up your graff then if you want to talk shit

and im a fuking pimp with the ladys DID YOUFUCKING READ THE POST

Originally posted by angry_xbox

hahahahah shut the fuk up you unword bitch

post up your graff then if you want to talk shit

and im a fuking pimp with the ladys DID YOUFUCKING READ THE POST

naw...I'm haveing much more fun posting yours

Originally posted by Secret

Haha, I ain't even gonna say anything. Your graffiti speaks for itself. I love the big piece of brown turd you painted on the side of your shit.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/15/stamp_original/101520027250874.jpg'>

:lol:

Guest angry_xbox

that wall is so fuking old you pice of SHIT hahhahahah

you dont even know what your talking about yet you attempt through indirect means to insult me

well guess what you didnt arrive at the desired end hahahahaah

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

What the fuck is this "unword" shit?? You can't just make up your own insults and think it makes you cool......

thats not me d00d

thats an imposter

Guest angry_xbox

This is your que to tell us that you 'only spent 15 mins on it, 'cuz your to busy layin' down your game with 12 yr olds or writing EMO novels on 12oz.

;)

que wtf does that mean? hahaha

and like i said if you can READ d00d, that wall is from along time ago, so post up your shit now bitch!!!!!!!!

Guest angry_xbox

writing EMO novels ......

ive actually written a few drafts of what some might refer to as novels, and emotions are involved, but they arent trendy emotions like fucking EMO KIDS seem to latch onto these days ...... fuck that ive been listening to hardcore and punk and hip hop for ten years now, im not some trendy fucktard that hops from trend to trend on an almsots daily basis

but ya my novels all involved graffiti and the music scene, theyre pretty fucking word if you ask me. im currently working on one with a working title of "symbolic despotism in metaphysical theology" and revolves aroundd this writer whos also an MC and a DJ and a guitar layer in a hardcore band.... ill post a few chapters in a few weeks itll be very word

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by angry_xbox

ive actually written a few drafts of what some might refer to as novels, and emotions are involved, but they arent trendy emotions like fucking EMO KIDS seem to latch onto these days ...... fuck that ive been listening to hardcore and punk and hip hop for ten years now, im not some trendy fucktard that hops from trend to trend on an almsots daily basis

but ya my novels all involved graffiti and the music scene, theyre pretty fucking word if you ask me. im currently working on one with a working title of "symbolic despotism in metaphysical theology" and revolves aroundd this writer whos also an MC and a DJ and a guitar layer in a hardcore band.... ill post a few chapters in a few weeks itll be very word

look asshole quit posting like your trying to be me. If i find out who you are im going to fucking beat you senseless you heard?? you are doing a shitty job of impersenating me anyhow. I actually do use proper syntax. SO FUCK OFF

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by effyoo

who is the real angry xbox?

this is driving me innnssssaaaaaaaaannnnneeeeeeeeee!!!

i am

go ahead and send me an email and find out if you really want to know.

Guest ComicBookGuy

i sent "angry xbox" and email and he said "angry_xbox" is just another one of his accounts. he told me not to tell anyone and said i had to "pinky swear". what a faggot.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by ComicBookGuy

i sent "angry xbox" and email and he said "angry_xbox" is just another one of his accounts. he told me not to tell anyone and said i had to "pinky swear". what a faggot.

youre an idiot

i get the email from my own account and guess what faggot i havent replied to any of themnor have i gotten any recent ones but nice try dickweed. Now i know who angry_xbox is.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by spec

The the love of God... oh shit that's right love doesn't exit it's just a commercial conspiriacy to exploit the weakness of others. No shit well I'll be damned, but I can't believe you've gone so far as to post such a retarded statement.

http://www.limitedtreasures.com/images/birthday.jpg'>

no prob ill wrap my arms round you as i sink the knife deep into your spiney back.

ahahahahahahhah

eat my dick

Archived