ok heres the deal...

iCEBERG

lemme give you the run down so uhhhh....

why dont you all just give me your names preferably addressess and phone numbers too so we can get together and start killing stuff.

im not a cop... and ummm... im doing a research paper for school and everything. i would like to also go out and... vandalise stuff with you. so how about... this... you can e-mail me that info along with wether or not you actively go dropping bombs, what you are getting up with, who, and where, instead of posting it here for some dumb cop to see. i hate police officers. thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is corny, and so are you for replying to it. just do us all a favor and keep replying to threads as "gay" as this, cause you bump it everytime you do. and as for those corny ass jokes and replys this thread has gotton, you putting in your two cents doesnt help much either. so say what you will and keep giving us your unwanted two cents about "gay threads" but just do me one big favor, dont stop supporting em. i started this thread to do exactly what is has done, out of boredom. now do me another favor, and reply to this message, and tell me what you think of my reply. shit i just wanna see this thread bumped to the top and see how long this thread stays alive, thanks to people like yourself. thanks again. cheers.

Archived