Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ok heres the deal...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Nov 10, 2001.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

lemme give you the run down so uhhhh....

why dont you all just give me your names preferably addressess and phone numbers too so we can get together and start killing stuff.

im not a cop... and ummm... im doing a research paper for school and everything. i would like to also go out and... vandalise stuff with you. so how about... this... you can e-mail me that info along with wether or not you actively go dropping bombs, what you are getting up with, who, and where, instead of posting it here for some dumb cop to see. i hate police officers. thank you.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

man this cop knows what he is doing. keep it up.

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

what? huh? who? why?

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

whats your name and adress where do you live what do you write ???
    i wanna know everything ?

5. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

ok cool love to go bombin with you my name is....wait a minute...ha can't fool me...

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well my name is Bob Weaddababyitsaboy, and i live at 123 fake st., and i write with pencils and pens

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i write officer and i also live at fake street . i like to hang out with my hommeey at the station i mean his CRIB . im down to spraypaint . shot me a holla dawg . cya later

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ehhh god damnit, (ense pack it up, our covers blown, fuck, i told you that you sounded too much like a cop, fuck.

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

11. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

Agreed. I hate threads like these. Stupid from the start and everyone always has to jump in and attempt some lame ass jokes.

12. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

where's makros? he'd be the only one who could save this thread right now...

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

http://mindcritic.dyndns.org/crap/Pic_Archive/bigsteve.jpg'>
    always a classic.

15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

this thread is corny, and so are you for replying to it. just do us all a favor and keep replying to threads as "gay" as this, cause you bump it everytime you do. and as for those corny ass jokes and replys this thread has gotton, you putting in your two cents doesnt help much either. so say what you will and keep giving us your unwanted two cents about "gay threads" but just do me one big favor, dont stop supporting em. i started this thread to do exactly what is has done, out of boredom. now do me another favor, and reply to this message, and tell me what you think of my reply. shit i just wanna see this thread bumped to the top and see how long this thread stays alive, thanks to people like yourself. thanks again. cheers.