OK EVERYONE

*<IMMA_COP>*

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

O.K. EVERYONE STAY CALM, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD. WE CAN ALL MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE IF YOU JUST CO-OPERATE. I KNOW YOU DIDNT MEEN TO HURT ANYBODY, AND I KNOW YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO DO THIS TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY. I'M SORRY THAT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE HAS LET YOU DOWN, BUT I WONT. C'MON WE'RE BUDDIES. YOU KNOW I WOULDNT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU. I'VE PUT MY NECK OUT FOR YOU AGAIN AND I CANT LET IT GO WRONG THIS TIME OR WE'LL BOTH BE DEAD(WELL THEY WILL SHOOT YOU, MY CAREER WILL JUST BE OVER). LOOK I KNOW WHY YOU REQUESTED TO SPEAK WITH ME, BUT MAN LOOK, YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT INGRID AND I WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. I NEVER MEANT TO STEAL HER FROM YOU, BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES...ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER ETC...ETC... AND I KNOW THAT THAT WAS WHAT YOU WANTED TO NAME YOUR KIDS.BUT LOOK AT IT AS A COMPLIMENT, WE JUST LOVED THE NAMES YOU HAD BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS, AND WE JUST WENT WITH THEM. I'M SORRY, WE NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU. THE ONE THING I REALY DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU ARE STANDING IN THIS CONVENIENCE SHOP, HOLDING PEOPLE HOSTAGE, AND WEARING THAT POSSUM COSTUME ALL BECAUSE HERRS®© STOPPED MAKING SALT AND VINIGAR CHIPPS. YA KNOW THER ARE LIKE MASS AMOUNTS OF THE PRODUCT IN A WAREHOUSE IN SOUTHERN OHIO, WE COULD GO THERE TOGETHER, AND GET THEM ALL FOR OURSELVES...YEAH WAIT A MINUTE...NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY. YOU TAKE ONE OF THE HOSTAGES INTO THE BATHROOM WITH YOU, EXCHANGE CLOTHES WITH HIM, AND JUST AS YOU ARE BOTH EXITING THE BATHROOM, HAND HIM YOUR GUN, RUN LIKE HELL AND START SCREAMING "THANK YOU LORD FOR LETTING ME GO, THANK YOU FOR SAVING THIS INNOCENT MAN!). UNDOUBTABLY HE WILL START CHASING YOU, AND YELLING INCOHEARENTLY, AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK START SHOOTING, IN WITCH CASE THE POLICE WILL "FIRE AT WILL, SHOOT TO KILL". HE WILL DIE NOT BEING ABLE TO POINT OUT THE REAL PERPATRATOR,K LEAVING YOU TO WALK THE STREETS AS A FREE MAN. AND IN JUST A FEW SHORT DAYS WE WILL PROCEED TO OHIO AND PULL THE LARGEST POTATO CHIP HEIGHST IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. OUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN WILL HAIL US AS THE MOST IMPORTANT PATRIOTS OF MODERN TIMES, AND THEY WILL SHOWER US WITH ICED TEA AND BEER TO DRINK WITH OUR NEW FOUND SALTY, BITTER SPOILS OF CONQUEST.......

THREEE CHEERS FOR THE S&V LIBORATORS THEY WILL EXCLAIM.

HIP, HIP, HOORAY! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! HIP, HIP, HOORAY!

THANK YOU KIND SIRS THEY WILL SAY AS FRIED POTATO TREATS ADORNED WITH THE FINEST SALTS AND THE PUREST OF VINIGARS FALL FROM THE SKY'S.

LONG LIVE THE LIBERATION, LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES OF THESE BEAUTIFUL AMERICAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR HOMES, FAMILYS, PETS, AND FANCY CARS.

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I JUST STARTED WRITING GRAFF LIKE A WEAK AGO, AND WASN'T SURE WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO TEACH ME, LETTERS STYLES, HISTORY, HOW TO SPEAK THE "LINGO". I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD AS MANY RUN DMC, PUBLIC ENEMY, AND WU-TANG CLAN VIDEOS AS POSSIBLE, AND I HAVE EVEN BEEN GOING TO THE CITY TO OBSERVE "URBAN" CULTURES. I HOPE THAT SOMEONE HERE CAN SEE THAT I HAVE ALOT OF HEART, AND WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE ME SOME POINTERS ON HOW TO GET STARTED, OR PERHAPSE WHAT ARE SOME "ILL" SPOTS, OR SOME "FRESH GEAR" I COULD MAYBE HAVE MY MOTHER PURCHASE FOR ME THE NEXT TIME SHE IS SHOPPING FOR ME AND MY SISTER.

WELL THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, SIGNING OFF FOR THE MOMENT,

$$$$$$$$$$$$$BIG MONEY AMCRON 650$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IF YOU NEED TO, MY E-MAIL IS SSTTAANNDD_BBYY_MMEE@YAHOO.COM

THANX

You don't know what to do to start graffing??

Obviously, you first must drink a cup of punch spiked with at least FIVE cyanide pills and if you're enough of a man to take that, you will be magically granted with superb graffin' skills. That's all there is to it.

WOW, DO YOU REALLY THINK SO? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'M VERY GLAD YOU DIG MY STYLE. EXCEPT THE ONE THING I DONT GET IS WHATS SO FUNNY...I TOOK A CHANCE ON COMMING ON HERE TO TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT I FIND IS A FACINATING CULTURAL MOVEMENT (MIGHT I ADD ONE I WOULD ENJOY TAKING PART IN FOR MANY YEARS TO COME), AND I THREW IN A LITTLE STORY SO THAT PEOPLE HOPEFULLY WOULDNT THINK THEY WERE CHEATED FOR THEIR TIME, BUT THANK YOU "AZERT" FOR THE CYANIDE PUNCH TIP. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OF YOU MIGHT KNOW WHERE TO ACQUIRE SAID PUNCH ADDITIVE. I HAVE ALSO HEARD OF SOMETHING ON THE NEWS AND SEVERAL OF MY URBAN AQUAINTENCES ARE CALLING "DUST". IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS ALSO IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU,

----------------------< A M C R O N 6 5 0 > -----------------------

geeze, i just wanted to learn a little more about this scene and what its people were like, and where i could find more people like me. i use that term loosley of course since none of you seem to like me. i've now made the effort to further my relationship with some of you who were angry before. aparently there is some kind of graffiti etiquet about using all capital letters. i appolagize to whom ever this offended, i just thought that part of graff is to be as big and bold as possible when making your mark. so this said i appolagize for this whole thread since it offended some people, and must just say....

Goodby.

"Glik0" if you could please just close the thread now, im sorry

{AMCRON650AMCRON650AMCRON650AMCRON650AMCRON650}

• 4 weeks later...

wow^that makes no sense...ok so i said i would be done and i was giving up, but after a bit of research on internet etiquette, spelling classes, an ESPO book, and A COPE video i think i would like to give this whole graffiti thing another go. So i found a can of spraypaint in my dads garage, and a site on the internet that sells "caps"? how are these used, and what should be my first attrempt?

tagging? throwies? straight letters? piecing? and if there is anyone in kalamazoo michigan on here where might i find a "train yard"?

please share with me any insight you may have...

thank you,

_____AMCRONALOGICAL IS BACK YALL, FRESH FOR 2005_______

p.s. god bless everyone who was touched by Katrina, my prayers will be with you