OK Everyone, Let's Be Honest

Weapon X

I'm curious. See, I see all these commercials, and I talk to people, and it seems that herpes is a very common disease. Now, a few weeks ago, I was chilling with some people, and this girl I know got drunk and just came clean by shouting that she has herpes at the top of her lungs. Also, this other girl I know told me a few months ago that she has herpes. Well, I overheard her saying it, anyway.

This leads me to believe that quite a few people I know are carrying this disease.

See, I'm worried that I'm actually gonna fall in love one day (yeah, chances are slim, but you never know), and the broad is going to tell me that she has herpes right before I consumate that shit. I mean, I'm sure herpes is not only for nasties anymore, right?

I don't know, man, society is fucked up. It's like, accepted for people to have this shit now. But, I mean, I'm one wrong fuck from getting it myself...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like half the population of the US has that shit. I thought I had it for a while but I tested negative.

Haha.. I told a friend of mine she could get it from smoking with her friend she was telling me about who has casual sex. She flipped out. Haha... Yeah the world sux.

I wouldn't fuck with it either, lady. I don't think it's shallow at all to not fuck with it.

I know a guy who has been sexing a girl who is known to have herpes. They're together and shit, but they had a hiatus for a while where she went and fucked some other Chinese dude and got herpes. So I'm saying, "ewww"! But he really likes her, it seems, because he's fucking with her, still.

Now that's fucked up. And I know that if someone gets it, they're supposed to tell their partner or whatever, but I'm not about to trust anyone with that shit! And I'm a pretty trusting fellow. Girls are lying sluts, and these days, the least of my worries is getting my ego bruised or my heart broken - it's getting a VD. Gross.

I'm trying really hard not to judge here (as I said, I'm one wrong fuck away), so if any 12oz members want to come clean, do so. It might give me a better understanding of what's going on.

I don't know, I thought I love sex, but now I feel like a dirty sinner just for saying the word. I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings by saying that.

^^^^^ Hey now...we are not all lying sluts, hahaha. But I have to say that I wouldn't trust those bitches either. I have known more than a few girls that have lied about that shit and some guys too. It is so fucked up but it goes to show you that you need to be on top of shit. You can't fuck around like it doesn't matter because it does....no matter how I felt about a guy, if he told me some shit like that I would dip out on him.

I have had three/four cold sores in the past. I don't even know how I contracted that shit. What's really fun is when I ask to get a swig of a friends drink and then saying, "Oh, I forgot to tell you I have herpes haha." It's pretty awesome though, I ask girls if they would make out with me. The last time I had it, it was because I was uber stressed out. No, I don't have genital herpes.

cold sores are 'herpes simplex 1', gential herpes are 'herpes simplex 2'. both are viral and are 'caught' from some form of contact with someone who has them, it's not some genetic flaw we're born with. most people who have them get them as kids as a result of being kissed by someone who has it (even just a grandmotherly kiss) or drinking out of the same glass etc.

1 in 5 americans over 12 has hs-2 (i couldnt find a figure on hs-1, but im sure it's higher).

seeks/amazingly i am completely std free, although sometimes i question how.

herpes = karma. take into account my friend tim. Tim disses all of his boys to go and live with some girl that hates all of his friends. They have been living together for the past few months and I jsut found out she has herpes and now tim also has it. So that means if you got herpes you probably deserved it.

bro's before hoe's.

that's what you get for sucking yourself off apparently.

hs-2 jumped 30% in the 80's. dr's are suspecting that fairly soon, more than half the population will probably have it. luckily it just looks looks and does no real harm. once everyone has it, the stigma will be removed, then people will jock me cause i'll be the last one in the world without it.

awesome for me.

'if magic can admit he got aids, fuck it, i got herpes' -fatlip

what's wrong with ol' girl yelling out she has herpes? i think it's ballsy, she probably misses having sex, especially when drunk, maybe she'll make a match. i seem to remember making a thread about that, sounds a bit weird though, to me, or someone uninitiated i imagine. shit, i have had so little sex with random hoes, i never even got the crabs.