OK, CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

I LOVE NY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Simply put, a lot of kids on this site, particularly ones who come into this section, aren't so good at painting (to put it nicely). I don't know about you, but seeing some ultra toy etch tags on a bus stop isn't my idea of a good thing. I think most of us will agree with that. By the time they learn about etch on their own, hopefully they'll have some style and the common sense to not blow a hole in downtown with a million unbuffable tags.

Originally posted by HAL

Simply put, a lot of kids on this site, particularly ones who come into this section, aren't so good at painting (to put it nicely). I don't know about you, but seeing some ultra toy etch tags on a bus stop isn't my idea of a good thing. I think most of us will agree with that. By the time they learn about etch on their own, hopefully they'll have some style and the common sense to not blow a hole in downtown with a million unbuffable tags.

Are you listening tox...

let's hope he never gets his hands on etch

etch is scary, all these stories i hear i'm afraid i'll melt my skin off or some crazy shit. just stick me wit a good old can of harmless spray paint!:D

Spec- I've heard plenty of those types of stories. Most are like, "A friend of mine said his friend melted his fingers off!!", but you can tell that those are fake. But I actually have a first hand story from this group of toys from my area. They were all hyped because one kid got some etch, needless to say this was a horrible thing.. Long story short one of the kids was dared to put some on his finger. The kid thought he would get respect and be "hardcore" if he did it... I saw the scar and it wasn't pretty... He deserved it though :)

Yo I used etch in my art class on glass bottles.The teacher made a big fuckin fuss about not letting it touch your skin. But I think that shit is wack for graff purposes. All the etch tags I seen look like someone busted a nut on the glass! it's just dumb. Plus it'll bring you a little too much heat which isn't worth it for a little etch tag! Now a heaven ,thats worth the heat! HOLLER!!!

Archived