OJ no longer "100 Percent Sure" he is innocent

Poop Man Bob

What a complete and total waste of human.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/822149.asp

O.J. No Longer ’100 Percent Sure’ He is Innocent

Calls Johnnie Cochran’s recent statements ‘thought provoking’

Oct. 16 — Days after former O. J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran said on MSNBC that he is “about 90 percent” certain that his client was innocent, Mr. Simpson today said that his attorney had planted “fresh seeds of doubt” in his own mind.

“FOR YEARS, I’VE BEEN pretty sure that I did not murder my wife,” Simpson said today at a golf course in Boca Raton, Fla., where he was taking a rare break from searching for the real killers of his wife. “But if Johnnie’s not 100 percent sure, I’m like, hey, maybe I better take another look at this.”

Simpson added that it would be “crazy” not to be swayed by Cochran’s new statements, which he called “thought provoking.”

“Look, you’re talking about a guy, Johnnie Cochran, who is a pretty smart guy,” Simpson said. “If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it.”

Cochran’s doubts about Simpson’s innocence may help resolve one lingering mystery for the former Heisman Trophy winner: why it has been so difficult for him to find his wife’s real killers, whom he pledged to hunt down after his acquittal in 1995.

The former NFL star said that, in light of the new revelations, he may slow down his search, which he said has occupied almost every waking moment of his life for the past seven years.

“If it turns out that I’m actually the one who did it, then looking for the real killers would be a big old waste of time,” Simpson said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

What a complete and total waste of human.

“If it turns out that I’m actually the one who did it, then looking for the real killers would be a big old waste of time,” Simpson said.

holy shit..

i can actually use the word 'flabbergasted'

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

youve got to be fucking joking me.

what the fucking fuck? either you did it or not you stupid bitch. why would you even say that? im utterly speechless here. what an idiot.

took it right outa my mouth, what a dick

Originally posted by im not witty

that shits not real, look at the real link silly.

I actually think you may be right. The story is written by a humorist, and, besides that, it seems damn far fetched to begin with.

http://a799.ms.akamai.net/3/799/388/3f0bd87cc346c6/www.msnbc.com/news/1485951.jpg'>

www.borowitzreport.com

I was duped! Sorry guys .. I would have prefaced the thread with the fact that it was a humor article had I known. Meh. :o

Archived