OHIO................

Guest PHYNE

Guest PHYNE
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

Re: okey..

Originally posted by el nervo

wish there was shit by other people thou.

sorry man all my fliks are sent out in packs right now soon as i get some packs floating in there will be mad others.....;)

Guest PHYNE

Re: Re: OHIO................

Originally posted by ///////

that silver with the purple outline is

extremely shameless bite poorly done KAWS copyright infrigment

bite??? where i freestyled that shit...show me the kaws peice.....:cool: oh and fuck seeing the same people over and over...this is all local fliks....dont hate player...;)

Re: Re: Re: OHIO................

Originally posted by PHYNE

oh and fuck seeing the same people over and over...this is all local fliks....dont hate player...;)

these aren't local flics, they are flics you took of your pieces! dont front 'player'.

post other peoples shit instead of trying to get your little internet fame on.

and yes, its a kaws bite. i could freestyle a revok piece, but that doesnt make it original.

its funny how no matter who post a piece someone always comes on here and talks about how they bit someone, when in reality the person who rocked the piece has never seen the piece or heard of the person that you say he supposedly bit.. anyone can post a piece on here and u can find something to talk about of how they bit someone from the colors, to the name, to the bits and arrows..... just give the kid props for painting and put ur shit talk somewhere else, because in reality were all biters if u think about it.someone's shit somewhere looks like someone elses......( well at least if u look at thngs from that point of vew)......... peace

Guest havek
Originally posted by HELEX

I like the Clown fish.......

thank man yo kast nice boii good shit ill get up with u 2morrow peace

Guest KING BLING

the lesson to be learned here, honesty and humility always works in your favor, especially when you are new. Ask for help, most answers will clown you but you might actually accomplish something. I don't see direct biting personally, some of your letter structures resemble old Nace and Kaws pieces, but really I just think its all pretty generic.

Secondly, most fools on here will call you on biting, but most of them have and still do, even the some of the moderators...

piece of advice - practice your pieces on walls and do it often.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Secondly, most fools on here will call you on biting, but most of them have and still do, even the some of the moderators...

biting isnt a bad thing, everyone does it. its how you learn. being cocky about it is the problem. if he had said 'yeah, i like kaws stuff alot' or even, 'oh, i havent seen much of his stuff, ill have to check it out' that would have been fine. coping some big attitude, like he's some style master or some shit, thats the problem.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by shut up

And by Ohio you mean Kast.

i dunno what that is suppose to mean but ...hey whatever..i just posted shit me and some of my boys did...i posted my shit to see what some 'other' writers that have never seen any of my shit was feeling it or not...its all good man i dont anything bout kaws...of course i know about nace but i dont bite anyone....i freestyle ALL my peices..if ya dont beleive me ask shameless self promo....thanks,hav,cyz,for the back lol...i i do hate seeing the same people on here i dont care what anyone says...dont nutjump!!! peace///;)

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by CROW RA

if thats where i think it is me and fucko allmost painted in there but the dam workers were in there fucking around..=( nice spot!!!!!!

yo crow i know what your talking about but thats not the yard i painted those at...if you ever roll back into town ill show you how to get into that spot and chill all day....email me...:D

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by seeking

biting isnt a bad thing, everyone does it. its how you learn. being cocky about it is the problem. if he had said 'yeah, i like kaws stuff alot' or even, 'oh, i havent seen much of his stuff, ill have to check it out' that would have been fine. coping some big attitude, like he's some style master or some shit, thats the problem.

seeking im not even trying to come across as an arrogant asshole...for real...i looked at the older 12oz and seen a kaws peice..i dont see the bite...I ALWAYS FREESTYLE MY SHIT!!!!!off the top of my head!!!!!!!!i have never tooken a sketch to a wall or train so its not like i intentionally made any of my letters or color scheme off anyone elses peice,style..etc...i just paint to have fun be creative and it gets me outta the house...i hope this clears any misunderstandings with anyone.....peace oh yeah whos biting celf? i dont even compare to celfs style that more a naceo style than the shit i painted...or is it one of the other peices?? peace..:D

Guest Abc Eater

Good stuff

This is some good shit kast and hav. specially the last one.and the purple and crome kast good shit.:king:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by smokin..joe

"kasto" from detroit would straight smash your grill:p

like i give a fuck???there are to many people with the same names..i dont write kasto!i write kast!! there is a difference..i could really give a fuck though.....:crazy: im not 15 tryin to get some fame over the internet.i posted my shit to get criticism from other writers,its not like i think im some god or some shit like seeking said,i just wanted feed back thats it!!!!!!!!but everyone on here must be crazy from the heat cuzz if i was to post the 'same' heads everyone else posts id be hearing good post blah blah...but whatever man,just wanted some criticism...get your panties outta yer asses......;) chill out..peace

Guest CRYrock81

on kasts behalf....i can honestly back wut he says 100%.....ive never seen him carry a sketch....anywhere ....period....and even though i can see the "similarity" between that particular kast peice and kaws' style....i would not call it a bite.....you can only bend a "k" into so many variations and keep it a stylized readable...i dont know if im makin any sense....but give the dude a break...he never said he was a style king or even that he was good....but trust me....hes come a very long way in a very very short time spand....and im really really diggin the way in which he is progressing....if any of you had seen the progression....and the time spand in which it took place....im sure youd be looking thru different eyes.....so keep an open mind about these "NEW" kids....they may catch up and put you to shame one day....peace from, the underground..........dope shit kast....havek

Guest CRYrock81

oh...and dont talk about people having the same name unless you are 100% sure that yours is absolutely original......and nobody can be certain about that......peace

Guest PHYNE

thanks alot cry.....i am just trying to be good at what i do and i might be toy or a new kid but damn i got the paint fever right now..haha i diid 11 fr8s in 7 days..thats alot for me a fuckin lot...everyone starts out shitty and i hope im not causing any beef with any other 'kasts' that are out there....none intended.....but hey its the internet,its fulla 12 yr olds trying to be style masters and shit and i think this might be the last time i come on here cause lets be honest...this shit gets boring after the 100 time you come on here...i could be out paintin 'gettin better'. then wasting so much valuable time typing stupid messages on here...but hey to each his own!!!:cool: peace to all the ohio writers that ever showed me love.....much respect to you all!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: OHIO................

Originally posted by seeking

these aren't local flics, they are flics you took of your pieces! dont front 'player'.

post other peoples shit instead of trying to get your little internet fame on.

and yes, its a kaws bite. i could freestyle a revok piece, but that doesnt make it original.

I JUST NOTICED YOUR GAY!!!:mexican:

i wont dis the kid for biting kaws (because you cant really proove that)

i wont dis the kid for posting his on shit, repeatedly on line (because thats what 12oz is all about, right)

but i have to bust his chops for doing a silver piece on a holy roller with a light purple outline. everytime i see a silver on a holyroller i think to myself i wonder if the person who did that will know that shit wont even last a year.

Archived