Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

!!!!ohio state kickin ass!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DOLR....LED, Aug 24, 2002.

1. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

ohio state lookin pretty good this year...those new running backs are dope as fuck plus there passing is great good numbers good times im drunk...we got a chance we got a chance!!!!!!

2. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

3. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

TEXAS TECH GOT ANALLY RAMMED!

4. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

/yes....yes they did.....i look for ohio state going all the way this year!

5. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

sorry, dude. I'm a 'Canes fan since I can remember. OSU, though, is a wicked team, and the way they played today, I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

6. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

they played excemment today...hurricanes are alright....

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ive got all my money riding on the WSU COUGARS!!!!

:D

8. Swizel

Swizel Guest

i bet you had sex with your mother.:mad:

9. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

sex with my mother..no maybe yours though dont come in here messing up my threads...get a life....:rolleyes:

10. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

hell yah OSU is kickin ass.....john cooper was just a pussy ass coach.....krenzle is dope....

FUCK MICHIGAN

11. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

hell yeah you said it all

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

damn, lotsa hate you two got. Enjoy your once in a decade win over MICHIGAN while you can b/c come November 23 in Columbus, MI is gonna woop up on OSU! Word is bond!!!

13. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

SEC WILL FUCK UP YOUR BITCH ASS CONFERENCES.....