ohhh boy...

!CEBERG

due to my accident i havent been able too/wont be able too paint for a loooong time...

i just want to tell you i miss the essence of the cans...

the sound of my dumbass thinking if i wrap some shirts around em before i put em in my book bag itll stop the clangin noise when im runnin around...

the sound of popping a top off...

the sound of their spray...

the smell of the paint...

the sound of my feet on the rocks next to a railroad track at night...

the look of the city at 3:30 in the morning...

the sound of my hopping fences...

sitting back looking at what youve done, and being damn proud...

blowing out multi-colored boogers after a long night...

seeing it the next day in sunlight...

i miss getting caught up on the barbwire fences that lead to the "compound" where im the only one that has ever scaled the water towers to bomb while hanging off the ladder at like 60-65 feet above the air...

falling off billboards even sound good to me right now...

walking down some tracks at the end of a night, bullshitting about what happened earlier while smoking a blunt with your boys...

getting drunk at a party, knowing everyones gonna be wrappin their shit up at like 2-3 knowing damn well youve got some business to take care of...

yea... :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

haahah i love the city streets at 3.....theres no cars.....its quiet and you can hear the wind, i like the feeling knowing that all your friends are at home sleeping and you out by yourself...everything is like dark orange becuse the only lights is the streetlights....i love the feeling when the spray first hits the surface...the first lines are always my favorite for some odd reason....i feel sorry for you bro....i also miss bombing.....i really cant risk it right now but i swear to god....everytime i got time to myself i think about it...i take a shit and i think about it....at school while spacing off and not looking at thongs i think about bombing.....they need to invent graffederm patches or something....people dont realize how adddicting this shit is

What was your accident man? Sorry to hear about it. Yeah.... I like being out so late and in hot spots. Between the hussle and bussle and the tingle from fear you get mad high.

CAPS.... trainyards destroy my psychi

awhile back i hadnt painted in like a month or two and when i was driving on the highway back home i found a can in my car. i reached back and picked it up and holding the can was the greatest in the world. i was like what the fucks wrong with me for slackin? since then i paint heavily carry paint with me wherever i go. damn, that was almost a year ago.

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

YOU SOLO BOMBED THE WATER TOWER???? TELl ME A STORY ICEBErG

nahhh youngin, i dont wanna put any ideas in your head, especially with that spider man movie comin out, i dont wanna be responsible for you

an im damn proud to be the only one who has been able to get to the water towers if you were saying that sarcastically

and its !CEBERG not ICEBErG

moe no doubt, i get the willies just thinking about hanging off your last ladder or roof at dawn...

CAPS i got into a car wreck and broke my neck an shit, im good though, but i wont be able to risk any trauma or shit to my neck for like... a really long time... *sniffle*

ODW aha yup, they just feel right in your hands, then you go out and do something after a period of not painting and you get the forearm stress shit that just sits in your forearm for like a day and makes it feel funny...

ehhh you never appreceate shit untill its gone... im going to smell my bag of used caps...

are u able to still throw down stickers and shit or can u even look down at the sticker? are u still in that neck brace type thing? i saw that pic u posted of the similar thing u were in. get better, then get up.

i never did stickers, as for lookin down? nah cant do this, but im mad thourough at peein with my eyes closed now, on point like whoa

nah but for real its like this

i get to rock this contraption till around the end of may, which isnt bad considering its supposed to be on to around sept./oct. But, i cant do any physical fucking activity afterwards for three fucking months. not even play ball incase i get elbowed in the neck or something...

and afterwards i guess itll be pretty suspectibidable to breakin again.

its like my ankle, ive ripped it up twice, ripped the ligaments from my foot and shit, and now when ever i twist it its like a guarafuckingteed thing that theyll rip again and swell up in a ball turn my foot black and blue and shit and all other types of fun shit...

its not looking so good, between me ripping my ankle up and taking the chance of breakin my shit all over again just by say tripping or some shit, its not looking so good

im not really gonna risk not walking for the rest of my life cause i jumped over a fence and hit my head on the ground, i got off luck this time.

its fucking upsetting, i sit here and think about it alot now, like weighing these things out... i dunno :/ but i know for sure imma keep my posca on me when im walkin around but i dont know if ill be scaling walls and shit anymore to do a throw up or go out bombing...

Guest imported_b0b

I fucked up my knee really badly a few yearsa and had to use crutches for a few months. That was during a eriod when I was really active, so it drove me insane wanting to paint, but I had trouble even standing up. Eventually I was off doing motion tags on my local train line on crutches.

Guest sneak

the best thing is walkin round the city at 3 am bombing in the summer in a fuckin t shirt!!!!!

yeh baby thats the shit

Archived