OH WORD

duh-rye-won

anybody been listening to howard on sirius? i'm not a huge howard stern fan but i used to listen to him every morning goin to work.

i've been downloading the new ones on limewire and listening every day at work.

pretty good. i think it's cool they're not going TOO overboard with the obscenities and shit now that they are FCC free.

there's been some funny shit. not like, hysterical funny. just something to listen to at work in the background.

anybody been listening? anybody actually have sirius?

-g0o$3

warworldspres.jpg

QUIVERS.JPG

bio-lange.jpg

frednorris.jpg

gary.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TED NUGENT@Feb 24 2006, 05:39 AM

ive been trying to listen every day by dloading off sirius but it seems to be hit or miss on whats out there to download,the last show i got was feb 16...any ideas on how to get more up to date shows?

just got feb 22 on limewire.

haha yes. the ball waxing was insanely funny. that must hurt SOOO bad. like where the sack meets inner thigh. jesus christ i can't even imagine it. haha. dude definitely took one for the team.

he also got an offer from howard to go to panama? or some place for prostitution with the ONDemand cameras following him around for any kind of sex he wanted..but he rejected and said he had a fear of Central America....

Arties pig-coke story was the funniest shit i ever heard, although he told it right before the move to sirius..still the best

ya know what disappoints me so much with howard is his obsession with the horribly wack reality shows. dude gets all worked up about american idol and the dancing with stars shit... i think it's so fucking lame. like i said before... i'm not a big Howard fan. i really don't find him to be cool at all. puts together an amazing radio show, but he's far from the top of my famous dudes i'd like to chill with list.

fuck danny bonaduche, he's stuck in the child star mode craving for attention...his show on E! was ridiculousy a cry for attention.

"hey watch me sit on a curb i'm gonna chug a whole bottle of vodka down in 3 secs. and through my dumb ass into the street hoping to get it"

"if there is any man in my wife's room with less on then a fuckin' turtle neck sweater on i will shake your foundation"---that equals gay

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie+Feb 23 2006, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spuds Mckenzie - Feb 23 2006, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sheROCK@Feb 24 2006, 01:43 AM

yeah that shit was hilarious! richard christy screamed like a bitch...but at least now he has balls that are smooooooth as eggs.

"pardon me miss but do you suck balls...no, wait you didn't let me finish, do you suck these balls"

Hahahahaa...

[/b]

Bring back Dave!!! spring 06?