oh the games people play

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

C'mon now, how old are you? 12?

I mean www.askmen.com(?!?!?!?).

Things are more simple as i see it.

If i were with a girl for about 5 months, i would be in a phase where the 'inlove' phase would already kinda fade out. Both would be more chill about being 'perfect' or try to fascinate the other.

Well after those 5 months the thrill is gone in a way, each ones real personality pops up and decisions are taken.

Its the first test....Goodluck

Guest imported_Tesseract

And to be honest with you i've been really 'intrigued' by 'inaccesible' women...

Its the sense you get when you cant have something, you want it more.

Its a sexual thing, a challenge. I f i think about those girls now i would want to be with them on a long term relationship.

Whoa... a whole 5 months?! Shit, that's a serious relationship... you think he'll ask you to the homecoming dance? I hope so because he's soooooooo cute when he combs his hair up all hot like Lance from Nsync. And ohmygod, did you hear about Nancy and Brian?!?! The were totally frenching on the track during last period gym! That's so like unbelieveable because Nancy was just telling Cindi who I herad talking to the twins, Sandra and Mandy, about how she thinks Brian is just way too immature for her and she can't stand to even, like, look at his face!

Ohmygod, I gotta go, TRL is gonna be on.

BFF! *Hugs*

Tiffany.

Archived